Not open for further replies.

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
Those will work perfectly in the SB, it is all I use in it :) Great battery too

Thank you sir....Order placed.

I received a couple Ultrafire 2900mah from ebay(China seller) and I don't trust them. I charged them and that was it. Took forever.
I currently have no way to test them either.

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
I wish you'd carry them on your website. I'd buy a few. I'm currently using the Ultrafires you sell but they're starting to show their age and it's time to replace them soon.

I used those Ultrafires before with my last silver bullet. They worked OK. I actually just ordered another one with my Silver Bullet JIC.
I ordered the same ones off Ebay(from China) and on one battery, the positive end was rusted! I figured it was time to order something decent.

Flying W

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
CFH,Tx.
I have come to only trust AW batteries. I know 99% of them are manufactured in China, but I feel AW is a lot more strict on QC :)

I have been using the KILL LIGHT batteries in my silver bullet and seem to be getting better life out of them than I get with the red Ultrafire 18650. I was told that these batteries are medical grade ten year life cycle and are a true 3000 mah industrial type battery. I am pretty sure they are safe because I have not blown my lips or hand off. What I was wondering is could you check them out and tell me if I am headed in the right direction using these in the Bullet. They cost twice as much thats for sure. They are about 25 bucks and can be bought @ elusivewildlife.com . Since you are much more knowledgeable in this area than I,if you dont mind would you give me your opinion on these and do you know of any other 18650 that are of this quality? Thanks a million for your advice and an awesome product.

Denich

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Ontario, Canada
the ultrafires from altsmoke are already dieing on me :( they dont seem to hold the charge as well as they used to

"A vendor that shall not be mentioned in another vendor's forum" now has AW 18650 protected 3100 mAh!!!!!!! :ohmy:
time to research if those batteries will work in my "shall not be mentioned in another vendor's forum well priced VV tube mod"

PS. yes i cheated on you SB, but you are not a VV mod. No no, of course she isn't better than you, she's just.... you know... different. Well if thats what you want i can vape you both at the same time you naughty thing. (dont we all wish that those conversations ended this way)

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
the ultrafires from altsmoke are already dieing on me :( they dont seem to hold the charge as well as they used to

"A vendor that shall not be mentioned in another vendor's forum" now has AW 18650 protected 3100 mAh!!!!!!! :ohmy:
time to research if those batteries will work in my "shall not be mentioned in another vendor's forum well priced VV tube mod"

PS. yes i cheated on you SB, but you are not a VV mod. No no, of course she isn't better than you, she's just.... you know... different. Well if thats what you want i can vape you both at the same time you naughty thing. (dont we all wish that those conversations ended this way)

LOL I just spit tea all over my monitor thanks :p
Don't know how I missed your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread