Battery question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jward015

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Charlotte
Hey everyone, I have somewhat lost the hobby aspect of vaping so I've kind of been out of the loop for a while. I am currently just vaping to get my fix and enjoy my day a little more. Anyways, since I've been out of the loop for a while, I haven't kept up with the battery situation in the past year or so. I currently use a V3tronix Flip mod, with a quad coiled igo W4. I love my set up but my batteries are getting a little old and their life is getting shorter and shorter with every charge, not to mention the safety hazard it will become as well. I was wondering what kind of 18650 batteries are the best right now? I am going to purchase six or seven of them, so I don't want to be spending 20 bucks a battery on them. I am currently using AW IMR 2000mah batteries, but I know there is probably something better out there at this point since vaping seems to be advancing quicker than computers lol. Any advice or opinions will be appreciated! Thanks everyone :)

Ryan Kelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Sony vtc5 all the way man. i have 3 of them. great battery life and high amp rating. they are very dependable and work great. but if you plan on getting these make sure to get them from a reputable dealer. there is a lot of places (both online and B&M) that sell fakes so do some research and make sure to get authentics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread