The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bay Area vape-firendly locationsbusin

Discussion in 'SF Bay Area' started by LisaR, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LisaR

LisaR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    I saw a post in the E-cigarettes in Public sub-forum on vape-friendly locations, but since people are posting from all over the world, most of us are not likely to find the list useful. So, how about SF Bay Area vape-friendly (or at least tolerant) bars, restaurants, coffee shops, etc?

Last night I found out that *both* (sad, I know, that there are only two) dive bars in downtown Martinez allow indoor vaping. Yay!
    :vapor::toast::vapor:

Ray's Lounge and Whiskey Lanes
    both on Ferry Street, downtown Martinez, CA

2. LisaR

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    Shoot, I checked my post for typos, but clearly didn't look too carefully at the title... :blush:

3. yelibe

yelibe Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2012
    San Jose
    I sure wish I knew of some good places I could vape indoors. Coffee shops would be rad. It's really bothersome to have to sit outside with smokers, especially in cold weather. Makes me not want to go anywhere at all.

4. LisaR

Oct 6, 2012
    Martinez, CA
    I'm finding more and more places know about it, and are OK with it. A lot of people (including my husband) just start vaping, but I tend to ask first. Try it, then come back and report here if you find places that allow it.

5. stinkboto

stinkboto Full Member

Dec 26, 2009
    San Jose, CA.
    The bartenders at Elephant Bar in Campbell had no problems with me vaping at the bar. None of the other customers even blinked at me. It was kinda slow in there though..might of had something to do with it

6. livethechoice

livethechoice Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2009
    San Francisco, Ca
    I found out yesterday that West Portal Station is decidedly NOT vape-friendly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.