bc box mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA
I received a parallel 26650 box from BCBoxMods last week. First impressions of it are very good. Clean workmanship & high quality internals. As has been mentioned, great warranty. Quick build (less than 2 weeks) and good communication about shipping. Oh yeah: sale prices right now make this thing a real deal (75 bucks + 5 for the voltmeter!). Waiting on series 26650 box from them right now.

19834668382_2fbfc3d4f3_k.jpg

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
All ive ever used is mechs but im looking for better battery life. A battery in my mech last about 3-4 hours. Ive heard in a box mod they last about 12 hours and that sounds just amazing to me.
From what I've read, if you want more battery life from using a dual battery device, you want a device that's wired to use the batteries in parallel. Also, keep your batteries "married" - that means charge them together, use the same pair in your device together, ans switch their positions in the device every time you re-load them.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Okay well vtc4s it is.
Yeah, they're cheaper, too. I just bought 4 from RTDVapor for 29 bucks and they threw in two safe storage boxes for free. Good service and quick ship. VTC4s are technically 20 amp batteries, just like the VTC5s, but they hold higher currents better in bench tests. The drawback is they have lower capacity, 2100 mAh. Still, a pair of VTC4s fires my Snow Wolf for a couple of days before I need fresh. Of course, the SW is regulated, and I normally vape at or below 40 watts. If you were thinking of a regulated mod, I'd be on the VTC5s, or Samsung 25Rs, in a heartbeat. But for a mech... go for the 4s. You never know, and shorts happen.

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA
Yeah thanks for the internal pictures. I didnt see any either. And it looks great so I am gonna get one from bcboxmods.

I think you'll likely be very happy with it. By my very brief experience, they make a quality, reasonably-priced Hammond box. And that warranty just seals the deal.

Vape happy & vape safe.:smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread