Be careful with your carrying your juice in pockets. BURNS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkissedbeach

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
West Palm Beach Florida
Hey everyone.
I hope you are all still vaping.

I have been vaping for 10 months now I gave up analogs the day I got my first e cig, never looked back.

I had noticed a few times a circular shaped red mark on my ...., or front of leg since March and I didn't put a lot of thought into it until this past week.

I had always been carrying around with me my juice in either my front or rear pocket of my jeans when I am out at the barn riding my horse which is every day.
This past week I noticed a circular burn on the front of upper leg high up where the pocket of my jeans sits is exactly where the bottle of juice was sitting. I was vaping a 24 mg strength of Tasty vapor butter rum.
The burn area is a perfect circle and it really hurts it is quite deep.

I realized that I must NOT carry my juice this way any longer it does have the tendency to leak a bit out of the bottle.

I am going to start using a fanny pack instead.

Be careful folks e juice can cause nasty burns if exposed to the skin.

sunkissedbeach

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
West Palm Beach Florida
Well I had been carrying around that bottle in my front or back pocket every single day for months. I have now had several round irritated areas shaped in a circle that were really itchy. This last time is the only time it actually ripped through the top layers of my skin and caused me EXTREME pain raw raw nerve ending pain.
I am going to use the tips that I received on using a different bottle AND using a zip lock bag. I am not going to re peat my mistakes.

Thanks to all who responded.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
One of my early posts: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ng/76076-good-argument-pocket-protectors.html

Embarrassingly recently, I learned another thing the hard way--if you've been sitting at the computer for too long and your eyes have begun to water, and if you know you're not in the habit of ever having a tissue handy in your pocket unless you earlier blew out your atty, do NOT use that tissue to wipe your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread