Status
Not open for further replies.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
A tropical, slightly boozy blend.

Possibly a love/hate, I find passionfruit tends to be that way... and it does smell strong and gross to some noses (not everyone), which is also the passionfruit. It's not super often my juices smell super different from how they taste (if that makes sense?!) but I'm someone who is bothered by the smell of passionfruit and it's not great. Still, I guess it's good that I still like how it tastes regardless of the smell. Fair warning, if you make it, but some people don't mind.

This recipe is from my "middle period" (lol); I first came up with it a while ago and it's changed little since then. I think I've made some better but every so often I really enjoy a 30 or 60mL bottle and nothing else really scratches that itch. I've had good feedback from the few people who have had this one, so here it is.

Beachy Keen
4% CAP Sweet Lychee
3 drops per 10mL FlavourArt White Peach
8% TFA Pineapple
3% CAP Passionfruit
1-2% TFA Jamaican Rum
2% TFA Sour
optional 1-2% TFA Koolada

The Pineapple is predominant but is more of a sweet base... I don't find TFA's Pineapple super authentic but I still like it. Lychee comes through well too, and the passionfruit is more in the background. FlavourArt tends to be strong and I feel like even with the small amount it's the peach that at least helps to tie it all together. I try to keep enhancers like sour optional, but as it's standing in for sour mix I'd say it's slightly more important in this recipe, especially as it offsets the pineapple some.

Enjoy!

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread