Because alot of my followers had so many questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OLYM.jpg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I have not seen him here for a while, my best to him. I enjoyed his wit and determination.
He has been busy helping me pack up to move back east. Hoping to be back in god's country around the first of June :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm so sorry, LOL.

My husband is from PA, and I have had many road trips "past" Reading, because it looks... Well, I guess if you like that sort of thing, LOL. I have found many PA towns to be pretty interesting places, and I also went to college in PA as well as visiting Pittsburg (which is pretty awesome, in this weird sort of way...) and many other tiny, interesting PA towns.

I actually miss those parts, not sure I'd want to move back there, though. Too cold and taxed. LOL.

Anna

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
View attachment 729241 @Kprthevapr here is a Bj Box mod that i believe the enclosure came from Nate
Nasy's battery sleds are top notch, as well as the mod itself. I have been a mech mod user for a long time. I like the way he wires the sled series so that both batteries go in positive up. It's almost time to rebuild my coils, been running the same set since I got the mod.
IMG_20180314_112640.jpg

Nasy's battery sleds are top notch, as well as the mod itself. I have been a mech mod user for a long time. I like the way he wires the sled series so that both batteries go in positive up. It's almost time to rebuild my coils, been running the same set since I got the mod.
View attachment 729251
AND AS YOU CAN SEE BJ BOX MODS USES NASY SLEDS FAITHFULLY...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread