Status
Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
4 days and 5 nights, Kathy. I'll have a car rental and everything!! Oh my goodness! It's just too close NOT to find a way to meet you and visit in person. All the information is at work...but I'll be staying at a Holiday Inn at Port something (can't remember the name right now) and it's on a Lake? It is 2 miles from the actual training which is 20 miles from Milwaukee. I'll get the names of everything on Tuesday when I am back in the office. I'm so excited to go on this trip.:)

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Hi darksparkle13, I'm sorry to hear your tube broke. If I had more made up I'd just send you another one.
Krakens have been my most popular tube in these last 2 1/2 years but their also a BIG pain in the back to change out.
Indeed I think it is the way it's built, I even lubricated the Orin's and was slow! Please let me know if you get any in the near future! I loved the waves and the sugar skulls! I will ofcourse have to order two just incase.
I am glad that I am not the only one that has broken a tube for the kraken! Pita for sure!
Oh well, will go back to the drawing board! Thanks for the response!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Try again Nancy. The same thing happened to me this morning but it's working now with prices.

Kathy? Do you sell the droppers for the 15 mil? I'm just checking out now and would love to purchase some if you do. If not, can you point us to a supplier for 15 mil droppers? Thanks much!!! Love the bottles.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Glass juice bottles with or without droppers.
15ml
30ml
60ml
More sizes coming soon.
Glass bottles I am shipping out today will include droppers free of charge.
Thanks Girls.

11,j.jpg

1147.jpg

11bgy.jpg

11dcf.jpg

11gre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread