Status
Not open for further replies.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Yes, I love the tubes for sure. So pretty. Too bad rba's took over in some aspects and the designer carto tank tubes became a minority/low priority. I miss the way it was back in the day.:( but life moves on in different directions;)

Mommay, hope it's just some kind of routine check up and everything is ...fine!:)

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
Thanks, catcat. I have an ulcer on my cornea & have had to go into town 2 days in a row... I HATE going into town. But, it looks like the medicine is doing what it's supposed to do. So, hopefully, all will be fine & I will be able to return to 'hermit mode' :)

Yesterday wasn't a total loss - after my appointment I went to Staples and sat in every single office chair they had. I sat, I spun around & I went up & down! After sitting, spinning & otherwise testing the tushie, I am certain that they were relieved that they don't sell mattresses. :ohmy: I ended up getting a new chair & am just about to tackle putting it together.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sorry, not too much copper here, but thought I'd share some Unique Love with you all...

Yes, charms CAN sort of get in the way. I think for most of us women who wear a bit of jewelry, we're just more used to it. I tend sometimes to overdo it... (big time!) And there are times that I have a teensy bit of a problem finding the button. You'd think that would deter me, but nooooooooooooooooo.

And yes, the Twist does have 3 different charms. :blush: So in answer to the age old question of how to display them? Anyway I can! :laugh:

Zebra Unique on zebra twist; Ivory Unique on Gold wrapped Provi mini

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Good morning!! Wow, it's pretty hot for my neck of the woods:ohmy:. Hope everyone is doing well. Long trip for me...spent 8 hours just in the car trying to get home yesterday:facepalm:. Too many car accidents, ferry back up...so good to be home:).

Wow Cat, that is a beautiful tank! She looks dressed for business, just right.

Thanks QTpie! I think K1 gave you this nickname?? I love it. You ARE a QTpie!:laugh:

Wonderfully simple, and so elegant, sweets.
Thanks Doll! She performed beautifully for me!!:)

I took my work laptop with me so I could pop in on ECF if I had some time while I was out of town. I tried getting on and it wouldn't take my password? Ever since they had us change passwords, it seems I can't get in when I am not at home. Hmmm...I think I need to find out what the problem is. Anyone else notice this...or is it just me?:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread