Bedazzle Glass Tubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Ty, I noticed you just ordered a plain iKraus tube. I'm cooking some right now with transfers on. Do you want to wait until Sunday and see if you like another one?
Sale this Sunday 1:00 pm CST
Sugar Skulls in Lava, iHybrid and LavaGen sizes along with lots more.

Bedazzle

Good to know, I have secured an Ikarus, and I will be in the market for some of these tubes as well...

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Hey
I'm trying to figure out how to upload pics from my new website. It's harder than I thought. Check out my messy, messy studio.pics - Bedazzle Tubes

Attachments

• studio.jpg
    studio.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 61

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Sorry summer1 I didn't have any of those hummingbirds left. I still have you on my list but I need to find those again.

Here is the best I can do for pictures for my Sunday's sale.

Sunday-Sales - Bedazzle Tubes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
I have an orion V2.1 and I was looking around on the site, and I can find the plain tubes for the orion and I am guessing I should measure the vertical length of mine before ordering since you offer them in 3 sizes of 19, 20, and 21mm ?

When looking for something with a little flash I see the Orion is listed under JonBoy Lava along with the Ikraus, do these 2 mods (Orion and Ikraus) share the same tubes with each other and the JonBoy Lava ? If this is the case I would have more selections of tubes.

Last question, where is all the guy items to pick from ?

Very nice looking products Kathy, I will be ordering but just need some info first and reading a 500+ page thread isn't in the possibilities with all going on around here.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Good question.
Ill let everyone know tomorrow. I'm still working on getting my pictures posted like I normally do.
I will also have more tubes. Their in the kiln right now.
I bough new transfers from England so their a little different. Their gold transfers are really nice. Just like real gold.
Nighters my friends.
Kathy

Tomorrow will we just go to new site at one or will we still come here and do the pm thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread