Beeblebrox from The Vapor Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problems with pg liquid so I vape 100% vg. Always looking for a good throat hit, I've tried a few different vg liquids and found that many don't have alot of kick. I will say that Beeblebrox liquid from The Vapor Chef is an excellent new juice for me. It is a blend of cavendish tobacco, maple, and vanilla. I've tried about 4 or 5 different tobacco flavors over the past year and this is hands down the tastiest of them all and gives a good throat hit for purely vg juice. Most tobacco flavors I have found have a chemical taste that disgusts me. This blend is just filled with hearty flavor and I have to say that no real tobacco ever tasted this good to me.

Last edited:

michaelhijinx

Mar 26, 2014
Oakley, CA
I'm a big HHGTTG fan so Vapor Chef speaks to me. So far I've only tried the Slartibartfast. It was a bit complex & I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first... but then it won an award for designing the fjords of Norway... good throat hit too. I think that he still uses some PG in his juices when he needs to for flavor infusion though, which is why it says "Max VG" instead of 100% VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread