Status
Not open for further replies.

toto1013

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
SE Kansas
Goodejuice has been introducing their line of Home Brewed Tobacco-natural tobacco macerations. I
received free samples of these to give a review which in no way will affect my review.

50/50 12 mg nic dripped with a regular 510 and a 3.7v Red Sky bottom feed Mod.......

Patriot
Liquid is a translucent medium brown color-no sediment/particles. Very clean/pure tasting e-liquid. The natural Tobacco flavor extracted from Louisiana Perique, Virginia Burley, and Kentucky Cavendish tobaccos along with another of their tobacco flavor blend together giving a very rich unique tobacco sensation, and satisfies that craving for me. This is easily one that I could vape all day.
I normally vape from 24 to 36mg nic. At 12mg this has more than adequate throat hit for me.
There is awesome vapor which is to be expected with the 50/50 mix which is the only mix the PG/VG House Blend is available in due to the extraction process.

Organic Blend
Liquid is a translucent medium brown color-no sediment/particles. Very clean/pure tasting e-liquid. This natural flavor from organic tobacco is a very smooth pleasing light but rich tobacco flavor.
The throat hit is a little mellow with this one for me at 12 mg.
So far all of their House Blends produce a nice amount of vapor.

There isn't anything similar from one of these House Blends to the other. They are all unique unto themselves. No chemical or perfume taste or unpleasant after taste. We all know that taste is subjective and dependent upon ones' equipment. I would suggest that if you like tobacco e-liquid that you give these a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread