Been a long time since posted, was back on anologs, looking to get some new gear for christmas help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivek13

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2015
Chicago,IL
Hey guys, looking to get back into vaping after going back to amalogs....with Christmas coming up i was thinking about asking for some new gear. I know the new craze is tc but dont think i wanna go that route, been using istick 50w and have loved it but recently dropped it and screen going bad...

Ive always wanted a sigeleli 150w box mod and figured now would be perfect time. Unless someone could suggest a better box...

Does anyone know of anywere running a special bundle of some sort?? Like the box mod, batterys, charger and maybe a tank/rda or juice bundled together for good price?? Ive been looking around online with no luck...

Thank you

Reactions: MorpheusPA
I've never seen a case where a Sigelei is a bad idea. Mine, anyway, are built like tanks (but you do have to mind the threads on the mods a bit--I use a 510-510 adapter to do that).

The Sig 75W is also a very nice device, and if you were used to 50W it probably has more than enough kick for you. Or the Evic VTC Mini might also be a good choice (75W with the firmware update).

Most of the kits I've seen have featured either only some of the items you listed...or the contents didn't please me (usually the battery was crap, and with wattage that high I'd recommend sticking with an LG HG2 or, at worst, the Samsung 25R).

Reactions: Nivek13

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I am in the same boat as you. I am coming back to vaping after having gone back to smoking, again, unfortunately... Although, I am from the land of 15 watt devices. I have had to do a ton of research concerning these new ULTRA-WATT devices, haha. It also looks as-if we've moved to box-mods, as a community?

It sounds as-if you are interested in the Sigelie 150 watt box mod, yes?
$76.99 shipped, on Ebay. Seller: 2015_colva (This is the cheapest place I've found the mod)
$27.95 shipped, 4x purple Efest 2500mah batteries from trusted seller: genuinecells (cheapest 4pack)
$3.99 shipped, dual-port battery charger, ebay seller: chargerangel (cheap price)
$12.99 i-sub tank, ebay seller: thevcloudclub (great price)
$9.99 replacement i-sub tank heads, ebay seller: infinitevapor (best price i've found for these coil-heads)
TOTAL: 131.91 Shipped, for everything above.

Then, all you would need to do is order juice from your favorite juice vendor. I recommend BackwoodsBrew.
The above configuration is probably the cheapest rout you are possibly going to find. I doubt you'll find cheaper.
I am a self-proclaimed master of deal-finding. Unless you want to wait for X-mas Sales, this is cheap! ;)
I hope you enjoy your new Sigelei 150watt!!

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Do you need 200w?

If not I'd get the IPV V3 (150w) it runs off a Yihi SX chip the Sigelei 200w runs off a proprietary chip that's not half as good. I'll never come close to using 100w so I prefer a quality TC chip over more watts. The IPV can be had for roughly the same price if you shop around online.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Thank you all for your replies. Im gunna jeep looking around ipv v3 sounds pretty nice i might do some research

Only thing that sucks about switching to another mod is i really liked the usb plug in charger for the istick. I dont like the idea of having to spend extra money on batt and chargers :-/
Upgradable firmware, I wouldnt give that up. The IPV does have a 5v out cable it comes with I believe, you can charge with that.

EDIT: Nevermind it has a built in USB port charge with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread