Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
My wife (who takes care of the bills) has cut me off. Dont get me wrong she is supper excited that after 30+ years of smoking I have quit analogs and moved to vaping. Her problem is it seems i am spening more now. lol She has put me on a spending hold until after the holidays. I can only get liquids and repair stuff. I have two more things coming in the mail this week and then nothing til after the first of the year. Guess that just gives me time to do more research and get me a list together of things i want. LOL

Happy vaping all!!!

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
Same here. :cry: I had to turn over the bill paying a year back,as my mind is slipping. I feel like a little kid with my every move being scrutinized:sneaky: I got a Provari last month,so I put myself on a self imposed restriction,this month I have not ordered anything. If your married to a non smoker,they can't seem to grasp the fact that you are not spending as much on Vape,as you were on Cigs. I spent 250. a month on cigs. I have never spent that on Vape,even with the Provari purchase,it was still less than 250. I never thought at 51,I would be neutered:blink::danger: Give them just a little control and the next thing you know,especially if your married to a nurse.

03FXDWG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
East Central, Missouri
I got cut-off after my first large purchase to begin DIY my own juice! I didn't even get my i-Taste VV 3 into the shopping cart! I had been buying the absolute cheapest mini-cigar cigarette so I didn't have much of a budget to play with. I started the DIY liquid to get some more wiggle room in the budget for the i-Taste. I knew I should have gone back to smoking Salems before I quit. Not really but darn it. I had gotten my tobacco habit down to $50 per month so I have a very long way to go to break even. The non-smoker rate on the health insurance will kick in on December 1st so that will help my toy budget a lot. Maybe I should try some government math on hubby and claim a backwards budget from all the money I saved with the cheap cigar-ettes versus Salems over the last 7 years.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I handle our finances...mwahahaha! I'm being good though, I could easily spends lots more on the things I have on my "want" list but I'm pacing myself. Another ProVari is top on my list then my first IBTanked then tons and tons and tons of DIY supplies. I could go on and on. Hubby got his $1200 kayak, so he really can't say a word.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
ok yall keep getting cut off get provaris. Yall are making me want to know more about those. What is the deal with them beside they are expensive and i know i would loose an arm or something like that if i tried to get me one. lol i have just a plain ego and had a hard time getting the wife to let me get an evod. my birrhday is this week and that is the only reason i was able to order this week. lol and she wont get me anything cause she has no idea what to get and she is vaping too. i have to get her things i think will work for her cause she does not want to do the research. lol

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
My wife (who takes care of the bills) has cut me off. Dont get me wrong she is supper excited that after 30+ years of smoking I have quit analogs and moved to vaping. Her problem is it seems i am spening more now. lol She has put me on a spending hold until after the holidays. I can only get liquids and repair stuff. I have two more things coming in the mail this week and then nothing til after the first of the year. Guess that just gives me time to do more research and get me a list together of things i want. LOL

Happy vaping all!!!

Behind every great man is a better woman. :)

Daydripper

Oct 4, 2013
Wichita, KS
I got cut-off after my first large purchase to begin DIY my own juice! I didn't even get my i-Taste VV 3 into the shopping cart! I had been buying the absolute cheapest mini-cigar cigarette so I didn't have much of a budget to play with. I started the DIY liquid to get some more wiggle room in the budget for the i-Taste. I knew I should have gone back to smoking Salems before I quit. Not really but darn it. I had gotten my tobacco habit down to $50 per month so I have a very long way to go to break even. The non-smoker rate on the health insurance will kick in on December 1st so that will help my toy budget a lot. Maybe I should try some government math on hubby and claim a backwards budget from all the money I saved with the cheap cigar-ettes versus Salems over the last 7 years.
You are going to love that innokin itaste vv v3.0 !!!

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
VicShalls- I personally chose ProVari because I wanted something I knew would last and was made well. I was already on my second ego twist with a spinner for backup ($90 bucks in batteries already) but felt that quality was missing. I guess I felt like I wouldn't have to worry about batteries pooping out on me if I had a ProVari. I'm glad I went for it. My ProVari feels solid and is performing as promised, I feel confident that I'm set for a good long time with this battery.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I don't have anyone to tell me not to spend, I don't know if that's good or bad :confused: I do tend to go a bit crazy some months on spending to the point of being broke. Those months are tough so I just play around with my vape stuff. I'm waiting on some flavors so I can create some new recipes. I shouldn't, repeat "shouldn't", need anything next month but I know that's not gonna happen. Sigh.......I really should buy Christmas presents for OTHERS, yeah that's what I should do....:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread