Been lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissAnnH

Sep 15, 2012
Freehold
Not me...I bought a kit today, then discovered this forum and jumped right in to try and get some after-the-matter opinions. You're doing it the right way. Learn first, jump in/buy later. LOL!

I don t know about that !! ive been lurking for two weeks, finally signed up. But I wish I had just bough the stupid convienence store disposables and stayed ignorant (not really) only because then I would have wound up smoking again like I did when I bought them the first time!!

I keep thinking I have the starter kit picked out then I read more and go wooooooooo no thats not what I want! ANd Im glad I didnt order it! But every thing I pick out gets knocked down by something else I read, and now im all twisted around! AUGH! ANd Im getting cranky since I am cutting my analogs in half AND switch brands already to get my body ready for the analog quit.

Krumbum

Sep 16, 2012
North Texas
I don t know about that !! ive been lurking for two weeks, finally signed up. But I wish I had just bough the stupid convienence store disposables and stayed ignorant (not really) only because then I would have wound up smoking again like I did when I bought them the first time!!

I keep thinking I have the starter kit picked out then I read more and go wooooooooo no thats not what I want! ANd Im glad I didnt order it! But every thing I pick out gets knocked down by something else I read, and now im all twisted around! AUGH! ANd Im getting cranky since I am cutting my analogs in half AND switch brands already to get my body ready for the analog quit.

I know what you mean, Melissa. I'm the type who will spend weeks researching the simplest widget purchase, order it, then find a better one at a better price. It's maddening!

I've been using a single V2 battery with an atomizer and drip tips (all given to me by a friend with no instructions of any kind), and after doing about a weeks worth of research, I finally ordered this setup yesterday. I haven't gotten it yet, so I can't say whether it's good or bad, but on another thread I asked for opinions from others, and they have all been positive. At least it's a cheap setup so if it's not what I want, I won't have wasted much money. Just find something you think you will like and pull the trigger. Just keep it cheap because we all learn from our mistakes, right?

Last edited:

iquittedithink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Tennessee
Fellow lurker, checking in! ; ) Have been here a couple of weeks now, reading LOTS. I really haven't felt the need to post (yet), as I've been finding answers already posted for most of my questions. After over-researching devices/vendors/etc. (so much information isn't a always a good thing for me, as I will just keep reading..and reading...lol), I FINALLY went with a VOLT from Smoker's Image. Am very happy with my choice! I don't anticipate looking for something bigger, as I wasn't a very heavy smoker, & have extra batteries, so I'm pretty set, I think. Came back to the site for some good ejuice recommendations.... : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread