Status
Not open for further replies.

Brend

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
USA
Yeah - all depends on your personal life experience & knowledge.

I've rewired a lot of lamps and a rotary telephone back in the 80's(did get a little zap doing that).
Changed a few wall sockets & light switches but don't feel I have the know how and have no
interest in figuring it all out. I just want to plug & go - might be why I like the ease of cartos.
Not really into getting or spending the $$ on the additional equipment. Would rather spent that
money on more of the same parts I already have since I'm completely satisfied with it.

But if you're gonna do advanced & get into rebuilding - everybody starts at the beginning so...
Go for it - you'll find everything here you'll need to know.

TheGoob

Apr 29, 2014
Rochester, NY
Thanks Brend. Feels like I've spent my whole life fixing things and I have a mainly construction background. Watched a couple of rebuild videos on YouTube and it looks fiddly but when I figured out costs ($8 a year for wire and wick) it will be well worth it. Currently I own a bakery and just celebrated my 1st year of business. Curious to see if creating recipes to vape creates new cupcake flavors to sell.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Brend

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
USA
Oh then you'll have it figured out in no time. Yeap youtube & here & you're good to go. Your 3rd wrap will probably be
perfect and if you also have baking knowledge & tastebuds - DIY is for you.

CONGRATULATIONS On 1 Year in business - now easy to do these days - this time
next year you'll be saying the same about being a non smoker.

Funny - I'm vaping all bakery flavors right now; cheescake, lemon square, lemon pound cake..

TheGoob

Apr 29, 2014
Rochester, NY
Owning your own business is tough, especially one with a perishable aspect to it.
Since this will be my 1st time ever vaping tomorrow, and given the current bill NY is trying to pass to ban sales, I figured I'd make an experiment out of this experience. So tomorrow I will still be a smoker while the battery charges. I will be taking my blood pressure before the switch and I promise to document all effects both positive and negative with regular visits to the cuff and the scales etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Welcome to the forum, and I have a feeling you will be very successful with vaping. Yes, it will provide your body with nicotine, but your attitude can make a big difference, too. You have a great attitude! I think you are off to a wonderful start. I'll be rooting for you, and hoping to hear how it goes.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread