Been vapin 4 ever Need help with syringe mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
I've been reading on here 4 ever, but to search you have to sign up so here I am. I have bought the clearo's . I love em' with the exception of the cracks. So Here's my question, I got my 3ml BD syringes last night and a cheap tube cutter at a home hardware shop, but it only seems to smush and score tube not cut it. Is there a better cutter or way to cut them. I like the way they are working so far but looking for easier. Any advise appreciated!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I leave the plunger in the syringe to support the tube and use a razor blade to cut it.

Remember that the plunger end of the tube doesn't get cut. Just trim off the finger tabs. Also, I would suggest that you cut the tube a tad long for your first couple attempts.

You can trim it down or sand it smaller but you can't put the plastic back on.

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
Thanks all for your help, I actually have cut both ends and seems to be no problem so far. I got two tubes from each syringe, and smoothed down the ends with my electric finger nail manicure set. It left the ends more opaque than clear but oh well it's working. I was just hoping for a less time consuming way to cut the tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread