Been vaping for a month on a Joye 510. Riva's in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseybrose

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
When i first started vaping i did a lot of research here and decided to go the 510 route. A couple of tasty juices, extra attys, and a passthrough; all of a sudden ive got a hobby i enjoy more than smoking.

I immediately went from 30 cigs a day to appx 5. My father, 57 years old and a 2PAD smoker for 40 years, was a witness to my success and he also really liked it when he tried mine.

Well its his Bday soon and i did some online shopping, random sites ive seen recommended here. I had my eye on the Riva because i had already decided in the back of my mind that the Riva was going to be my first upgrade, if i ever upgrade.

So, I find Riva Starter Kits for $40 at eastmall. Spring for one for him and one for me. Also lotsa supplies and liquids on various other sites. Im on a pretty serious budget btw, and i spent more than i expected to today! $200+. Which brings my total investment up to $380 since July 4th. Not bad for 3 starter kits! And its all thanks to ECF and the people who give the knowledge forth within it! :p

And its worth it for our health alone! Besides, i will break even in a month and then its just more nicquid. Me and my dad will both be hooked up with sweet Rivas.

He's the kind of guy who gets upset at any minor frustration so this takes the short 510 batt life out of the equation. :laugh: I am still worrying about the work its gonna take him to keep that atty wet, but we'll cross the bridge when we come to it. Ill teach him all the tricks of this forum. ;)

So here's my list, tell me how i did :)

$115 - eastmall.net - (2) Riva Starter Kits (one for me one for dad) / (5) LR Attys / (5) Drip Tips ($15 SHIPPING!)

$35 - indyvaporshop - 3.7v PT / (5) 24mg Menthol carts (for dad), (5) Blank flat tip carts / Multi-purpose voltmeter

$37 - awesomevapor.com- (4) x (16ml) tobacco, Menthol, Rum, Cream, all 36mg

$30 - iVape.net - (5) x (10ml) Sweet Caroline 24mg (Best Flavor in the World!)

Grand Total? $217

Last edited:

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I think what did it for me with the Riva is that the vapor is warm like a analog. Just got my second kit today a white one it looks really classy. Next will be titainium and black. Then I will have 4 kits till the new ones come out. I'm addicted lol. They have mega atty's that come with a cart @ vaporheads.net for $8.45 + $1.99 shipping. They hold alot more juice. They aren't the mega ego ones but they work great.FYI

Last edited:

Motorpsychle

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Eatonville, WA
I've been vaping for almost one month (started July 9th) myself, and just got my Riva in the mail on Saturday. I started off with Blu, then a Vapor King (V4l), and now my titanium Riva. I think you and your father will like them very much. It's definitely nice to not have to swap batteries every hour or two. Like Kellie said, it has a nice warm vapor similar to an analog. I have also found that some of my juices that didn't taste to well on my other units are much more pleasing through the Riva.

Cograts on the purchase :)

Broseybrose

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
My (2) EM Rivas arrived 5 business days from when i placed my order. So far, im just puffing away on some sweet caroline, curious to see how long the factory charge lasts, while the other batt charges.

And my dad is puffing away on menthol on his Bday present, his first PV, the Riva.

Im a good son. :)

Oh, and of course, the Riva works exactly as id hoped... actually producing more vapor with the same atty i was using yesterday on my 510 batt. Not one problem. Perfection, so far.

Maybe if i give my mom one of my 510s this house can be smoke free for the first time since i was born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread