Riva 510 charger question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
Today I asked my bro if he would use an e-cig if I bought him one.

Surprisingly he said yes. I feel so bad watching him cough all the time

I can't really buy a kit on liberty-flights because they're sold out of the Riva 510 SE...

Can I buy a 1000mah ego battery and charge it on my riva 510 charger? I have a lot of atomizers and clearomizers, so I don't necessarily have to buy an ENTIRE kit and the battery should last a LONG time.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Today I asked my bro if he would use an e-cig if I bought him one.

Surprisingly he said yes. I feel so bad watching him cough all the time

I can't really buy a kit on liberty-flights because they're sold out of the Riva 510 SE...

Can I buy a 1000mah ego battery and charge it on my riva 510 charger? I have a lot of atomizers and clearomizers, so I don't necessarily have to buy an ENTIRE kit and the battery should last a LONG time.

If you have a Riva charger it would be the same charger used for the 1000mAh eGo. If you have just a 510 charger then it would take a while. And while Liberty Flights are out of SE Riva kits, they are not out of SE Riva batteries and that, imo, would be a better buy than the large 1000mAh batts. You could also buy a Riva charger with it - doesn't cost much. Your attys/cartos should complete what is needed.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
^ What Kent said.

Get your brother two SE Rivas a la carte, one black, one steel (or one SE Riva and one 650 mAh eGo?); one Joye or Riva fast USB charger (they are pretty much identical) and some juice. :)

I also recommend buying one of those USB to wall adapters, they are listed on LF site under universal chargers; you need the cheapest one, 500 mAh, 5v output. It's much safer to charge your batteries using a wall outlet than your PC--and often faster.

I would also pick up a box of Boge 3.0Ω cartomizers; they are perfect for beginners and work great on the 3.7v Rivas. Then offer him a choice of cartos, atties and clearomizers. I'm sure he'll find a favorite. I really like the Boge cartos and the eGo-t atties and tanks, have you tried them yet?

Good luck getting your bro off those nasty paper cigs.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I don't see a 1000mah ego kit on the liberty-flights website :(

They carry 900 mAh eGos; the 1100 mAh Rivas are on the way.

Electronic Cigarette - Batteries - Joye eGo

Of course, Riva SE starter kit is the best buy! Why don't you ask at the LF subforum when they'll be back in stock. They also offer a Riva cartomizer kit with a carrying case; out of stock ATM. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread