beer= more vaping!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robot_roo

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
united kingdom
Heh, I noticed the other night that I do vape more when having a drink.

Now I just need to find a good flavor to vape to go with the drink I'm having. Anybody have any suggestions?

Ha!! great suggestion we need beer vaping juice!!!

I need to add my biggest worry about me smoking was when I have had a beer, but the vaping is holding its own!!! :)

Roo

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
Ha!! great suggestion we need beer vaping juice!!!

I need to add my biggest worry about me smoking was when I have had a beer, but the vaping is holding its own!!! :)

Roo

Well, I do know that at least Vapor Bomb has some alcohol flavored juices. I wouldn't necessarily need something that tastes like the drink I'm having. Just something to go good with it.

Heck, maybe even a menthol flavor would do me. Though I'm not a big menthol guy, a menthol was always good when I had a drink, occasionally.

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
I like want2vape's Acid Blondie Cigar Juice with a good beer. If you like the Acid line of cigars this is really a great juice and goes nicely with a drink

I will have to give that a try, thanks for the suggestion :)

I didn't even think, a caramel tobacco, RY4 like juice might go good too

robot_roo

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
united kingdom
No power tools or heavy artillary. Just speaking of internal consumables.
Hence the "almost".

Calypso I love your dog pic..looks just like my whippet!!!!! :)

The alcohol is begining to take over the vaping..... I f£%king love you vaper people!!! lol :)

I'm topping up the cart more and more when the beer is flowing too!!!!!! Sooooo damn grateful its not those filthy fricking smokes!!!!!

Roo

Last edited:

robot_roo

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
united kingdom
Pairings are going to be strange with vaping. I used to rely on the nasty taste of smokes to cover the nasty taste of cheap beer. I guess I'll have to stick to the tasty microbrews.
Anyone know of a good compliment (not match) for single malt scotch?

you need a nice flavour dude!!! help this man!!!!!!!! :)

p.s friday nights are not good nights for me to post!!!lol I'm soooo hooked on vaping today was the first day I have not coughed my guts up in the morning for longer than I can remember!!!! :)

Roo

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
you need a nice flavour dude!!! help this man!!!!!!!! :)

p.s friday nights are not good nights for me to post!!!lol I'm soooo hooked on vaping today was the first day I have not coughed my guts up in the morning for longer than I can remember!!!! :)

Roo

Well, it's good to hear you're reaping the benefits of vaping then! Congrats! I think I'm going to go ahead and order a bottle of RY4 and try it out tomorrow night with a beer. I'll let you know what I think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread