Beer pairings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
The best vapor flavor for use with ales is unflavored juice made from a highly refined nicotine base, like Xtreme vaping. Good IPA shouldn't be masked by other flavors. My sense of taste has improved vastly since I stopped smoking.

Racer-six-pack_small.jpg

celebration.jpg

skoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Colorado
I hate to crash the IPA party but I can't stand them. Literally, if I drink more than one of those the results are not good. Let alone with nicotine added. We have an unbelievable number of breweries in CO but 80% of it, I can't drink. That's why I've been homebrewing for so long. I appreciate the style though, and love samplers.

Dogfish Head is doing about the best job I can think of, for commercially available beers. But $15 for 4 beers is too steep for my Irish blood. I'd go broke.

pussifer

Mar 18, 2013
Louisville, KY
The best vapor flavor for use with ales is unflavored juice made from a highly refined nicotine base, like Xtreme Vaping. Good IPA shouldn't be masked by other flavors. My sense of taste has improved vastly since I stopped smoking.

Mine has as well, but I'm down to 0 mG nicotine, so that solution isn't really viable. I just figured that, there being so many top-quality ejuice makers out there, there has to be something that just goes perfectly, like that perfect cheese with your pinot kinda thing.

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I'm glad someone resurrected this thread, I have needed suggestions to vape with beer. It's like those restaurant menus that recommend a certain type of wine to have with certain food items.

Anyway, all I have discovered so far is that fruit flavors don't taste good when having any beer. I tend to stick with an RY4 or RY3 when having a beer. My ADV is a Chai Tea flavor, and surprisingly it goes well with beer as well. It's amazing how smoking went hand in hand when drinking a beer, but now that I started vaping I tend to vape less when I drink than when I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread