Not open for further replies.

droach3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
tx
Today was a vaping Christmas for me!!!

Brown Santa was good to me (UPS man).

I ordered my wife her first "advanced" vaping device. She has been a blu user for 3 years and has loved the amount of vapor I get from my eVo Gold mod. Her Pink eGo came today along with the Generic Stardust Clero's I ordered on Amazon for her.

I also received my 6ml DCT tanks from SmokTech (four various colors).
20130403_190427.jpg

Unfortunately for some reason (I will do the research to find out why) they will not work on my eVo Gold. All I get when I thread them and press the button is the flashing white light telling me "I don't like what you just attached me to!" I have gotten this before on various blu/volcano pre-filled cartos but I just threw them away.

Good news is that her Clero's fit perfectly on my MOD so I still have my first tanks that I can use!! woohoo! Oh and they work great with no leaking!!!

20130403_190356.jpg

Lastly we also got our order of three new flavors from Mister-E. Funny Banana is AWESOME! Taste just like a lighter version of banana Laffy Taffy. We will let the others (Root Beer and Lemon Ice) steep but again Mister-E gave us a 2ml freebee sample that we are dying to try as well "Nectar Ice" I am sure it is as awesome as the rest of their flavors!

OK thanks for letting me share my excitement!!! What an awesomely delicious and pleasing new hobby this is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread