Belgian Cocoa review

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
If you're the type of person who loves dark chocolate, I mean the type of person that would go cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs then you'll probably go bat s**t crazy for Belgian Cocoa from Halo !

This the vape that made Willy Wonka shut his chocolate factory down so he could devote his resources trying to figure out what's in this stuff.

The Halo description of Belgian Cocoa from it's website : "Our Belgian Cocoa blend offers a robust flavor backed by a good throat hit and great vapor production. With dry cocoa undertones and a sweet chocolate top note, this well-balanced blend is a great all-day vape. Unlike other overly sweet chocolate blends, Belgian Cocoa is engineered to be vaped all day long."

I've been vaping the Belgian Cocoa at 18mg with a Halo G6. I'd give the throat hit a 4 out of 5. The flavor is excellent and reminds me a sweet dark chocolate. The vape even smells like cocoa on exhale.

I was vaping this stuff outside at my job one day during lunch and afterward one my my co-workers was asking people, "did you smell chocolate outside ? I smelled chocolate, now I'm craving M&M's ! "

Vapor production is on par with the other liquids from Halo. If you're a dark sweet chocolate fan you'd owe to yourself to order some of this stuff.
:)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Well, I'm in (finally). I've resisted ordering from Halo because of their prices for over 1.5 years now; but with Belgian Cocoa and Turkish Tobacco, resistance finally became futile. :D

I just got a pack of BC cartos and 7mls of BC to start (same with the TT). If I love either one, I'll just wait until the next holiday sale to stock up! :)

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Well, I'm in (finally). I've resisted ordering from Halo because of their prices for over 1.5 years now; but with Belgian Cocoa and Turkish Tobacco, resistance finally became futile. :D

I just got a pack of BC cartos and 7mls of BC to start (same with the TT). If I love either one, I'll just wait until the next holiday sale to stock up! :)

If you catch one of the sales you can save some bucks. Of course if you keep an eye on the Halo threads you can also win some free juice occationally too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread