The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Belt Case

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Necrospecter, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Necrospecter

Necrospecter My Precious Verified Member

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    I have the Joyetech eVic Primo 2.0 and am looking for a better belt holder for it. I have something like [​IMG] this but I hate it since it is a soft case it can be a pain in the ... to get my mod back in

2. Fozzy71

Fozzy71 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Vape cases

His latest list of supported mods is here - Vape cases

I have 2 of them from him for my rx200s mods and love em. I can even fit both of my cases in the center console cup holder at the same time so I didn't need get a cup holder from jwraps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Necrospecter

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    thanks don't see the primo 2.0 listed but asked in the thread

4. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    yeah, sorry missed the 2.0 in your post here and only searched that thread for 'primo'. Hopefully he has one in the works. If not, if you have a spare and mail it to him he can probably form you a case to add to his list of supported mods. I was considering doing that for my hexohm g2's.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Necrospecter

Supporting member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    yeah just started vaping and this is my only one I want more but money is a thing that loves to say good bye at any rate thanks for trying

6. Fozzy71

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    rule number one of vaping is have at least one (or 20 - 30) spare mods/tanks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thevapebro

Thevapebro Full Member

Jan 26, 2017
    New York
    I use a advken holster for all my mods it works great. I can fit a mech a spare battery a 2 battery box mod and a 60ml bottle of juice with no problems. It has a belt clip or you can run your belt through. Now it is a soft case but has a Velcro flap to cover your mod and is super easy to take out and put in without even looking and they typically last me a year before they show signs of wear.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.