Berserker Mini rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2018
BC Canada
So I've been trying out this berserker mini for a couple days now. Threw a 2.5id mtl clapton coil on it, changed the drip tip (little longer) and I'm really enjoying this thing, to me it's the closest thing to mimic a stinky I've tried so far, have it set a 1mm air hole.

The first day I did have a slight leak just around bottom of tank, made a slight juice ring on the mod, but since has stopped completely now.

Anyone else have experience with this tank? thoughts?

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Each tank can have it's own set of peculiarities. With my Berserker Mini. I turn it upside down once the top catches to the tank to relieve the pressure inside as I continue to tighten the top.

Depending on the juice, I might even give a short puff into the tank while upside down with a paper towel to get rid of that last bit of juice.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
    Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    Each tank can have it's own set of peculiarities. With my Berserker Mini. I turn it upside down once the top catches to the tank to relieve the pressure inside as I continue to tighten the top.

Depending on the juice, I might even give a short puff into the tank while upside down with a paper towel to get rid of that last bit of juice.
    Can you take a pic of that next time? I'm having a hard time envisioning it ;)

• Haha
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

Rockford

ECF Veteran
    Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada

Yes I did that the first day, seem's to help also got another tip... some said not to fill it until you've vaped it completely empty. Just tried that without even tipping it and no gurgles or leaks. Seem's to work so far :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015

Last January I bought a used 1 on the Classies to try. Pretty much immediately it became my all-time favorite RTA. The terrific flavor, the extremely smooth vapor, the draw on it, the easy-peazy build deck, how stingy it is with juice consumption, etc....all impressed me, when compared to any other RTA I've used.

I always bottom fill the 3 I use in rotation now. It's just as easy to remove the bottom of the tank as it is to remove the top to fill it, and there's never any gurgling nor leaking after bottomfilling. It also gives me a chance to get a peek at my coil and wicking when I do a refill.

I'm loaded up with both the 24mm version and the Mini in my Vapocolypse stash. I personally prefer the 24mm, so have many more of them than the Minis. New/other RTAs don't even attract my attention any more.
    :thumbs:

Last edited:

Rockford

ECF Veteran
    Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Loving the tight draw on this tank!
    fullsizeoutput_230.jpeg

ArminF

ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2018
    Switzerland
    Got it today and it does line up with the Galaxy MTL. A bit smaller and less capacity.
    Building was easy. Did use a 2x0.32 Nichro + 0.10 Clapton - 5 Wraps on 2.8 mm. Ended up on 0.5 Ohm.
    Shoe Lace Cotton and tried Cremeaux DIY Liquid. Just spot on!

Have to say it is my second tank now and both are very very good. Building and flavour.

2BB124EA-6171-47E2-85DC-AAF4E475C63C.JPG IMG_2189.jpg

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    So I've been trying out this berserker mini for a couple days now. Threw a 2.5id mtl clapton coil on it, changed the drip tip (little longer) and I'm really enjoying this thing, to me it's the closest thing to mimic a stinky I've tried so far, have it set a 1mm air hole.

The first day I did have a slight leak just around bottom of tank, made a slight juice ring on the mod, but since has stopped completely now.

How does it compare to the darvw? Sounds a bit tighter? I do the darvw at 1.2 I think , so I imagine the berserker is a bit tighter, but is flavor and vapor close?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

Rockford

ECF Veteran
    Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    How does it compare to the darvw? Sounds a bit tighter? I do the darvw at 1.2 I think , so I imagine the berserker is a bit tighter, but is flavor and vapor close?

I've got different juice in it, but I would say the flavour and vapor are pretty close, I do find the draw very tight and I'm on the 2nd to last smallest hole (1mm I think), also it's quieter than the dvarw. Surprisingly I'm finding it very good over all, it's in my rotation now with the prime and dvarw.

Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I do the darvw at 1.2 I think , so I imagine the berserker is a bit tighter,

All Berserkers have 5 different AF hole sizes. They are: 0.8mm - 1.0mm - 1.2mm - 1.4mm - 1.6mm

I really like the center hole, the 1.2mm, personally. Other people like a smaller or larger one. Seems smart of VV to put so many AF choices on 1 tank. People have a better chance of finding what suits them the best then.

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    All Berserkers have 5 different AF hole sizes. They are: 0.8mm - 1.0mm - 1.2mm - 1.4mm - 1.6mm

I really like the center hole, the 1.2mm, personally. Other people like a smaller or larger one. Seems smart of VV to put so many AF choices on 1 tank. People have a better chance of finding what suits them the best then.
    then that's pretty good. For some reason I heard it was an all around tight vape, but 1.6 isn't too bad.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Might have to give it a try
    I've got different juice in it, but I would say the flavour and vapor are pretty close, I do find the draw very tight and I'm on the 2nd to last smallest hole (1mm I think), also it's quieter than the dvarw. Surprisingly I'm finding it very good over all, it's in my rotation now with the prime and dvarw.

Rockford

ECF Veteran
    Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    I have to give a shout out to the Berserker Mini's. I have two on the go now for almost 2 months and no problems with them at all. Easy wicking, so easy to fill, just take cap of fill and vape, never a leak and just great flavour.

I'm also running a doggy and True as well right now but the Berserker's have taken over as best overall.
    I'm believe I'm done looking now, happy using these little guys.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    May I ask for a picture of it's deck?

Look at the last picture:

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9616294

Many vendors have sold out of what they had, and they've apparently been discontinued by VV. But some vendors still have a few, mostly the Rainbow in the Mini version.

FastTech still has 3 colors (all except the Gold) in the full size 24mm. They won't ship until after their holiday though. I have and use both sizes, but I actually prefer the 24mm myself. Also, I wouldn't suggest getting a clone, as some people have had issues with them.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3042/10033795/8679600

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rockford

Rockford

ECF Veteran
    Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Last edited:
    Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread