Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
I am about to snag up a RoughStack v2 from madvapes but before I do I would like some input on what you guys feel is the best 3.7 volt mod. I am not interested in a bottom feeder, so leave those out. Thanks :)

Best 3.7v mod is very subjective. I vote for whichever 3.7v mod is most appealing to you.

roughstack v2 from madvapes looks like as good a choice as any, unless you want a bigger battery.

Madvapes now has the extended battery cup avaliable as well as a v2 maxi roughstack.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I think 1200 mah should be sufficient, a 900 mah eGo battery can last me all day. Is there a significant difference between an eGo (3.2) and a true 3.7?

It is more than a wattage of difference a 2.0 ohm on a 3.7 performs like a 1.6 would on a 3.3,
some people notice it more than others but I think its hard to miss the difference of a fully charged battery on a mod and a fully charged ego.

You mileage may vary.

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
I love my GLV2. I don't know how much you wanted to spend or if it is something you have to have right a way, but the mods from Greatlakesvapor are great.
Jay only does the CR123a batties ( 16340 ), that would be 2 batts for the full size and he puts in a resistor to get it down to 5V or 3.7V. I thought mine was a bit hot for what was supposed to be 3.7V so I took out the resistor and put in a single 14670 batty and it is perfect.

Long story short - I would recommend the GLV2 with no resistor and the 14670 batty. These mods come in a lot of colors and can be engraved.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
The hotbox is small and like I said, has a built in charger. It measures about 1 1/4 in. wide by 3/4 in. thick and 2 5/8in. high. You will not beat the price anywhere. The other mods (some times) they don't come with batteries or a charger so you pay extra. This mode has it all.

I do think the RoughStack is a great choice because it is 1200 mAh battery, and the hotbox is only 900 mAh but it does last a long time between charges.

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I do like the fact that it can be used while charger but I really wanted to stay away from plastic mods. It could easily be broken at my place of work.

I have dropped my Rough Stack down brick stairs, on concrete, on hardwood floors...yeah...I've dropped it a lot...and it just keeps on going LOL. It's tough and vapes great. I hope you'll be happy with yours. :)

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Roughstack is a great mod and one you can easily customize

roughs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread