Best 510 atomizer for dry herb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this cannabis vaping, not completely as I've tried some old devices many years ago and it was a let down.
I want a sub 75 solar 510 atomizer that's really good for dry herb and easy to clean and if I can do my own coils even better like on ecig rtas.
If the device has a coil separated from the bucket, only in contact to heat it, that would be the better option, I think the dtv4 is like that but ain't sure and can't find that in the reviews I've looked. If it had a bucket for herb and other for wax / oil or even hash it would be great.

Any advices? Please I stoped smoking 5 years ago but still then restarted smoke cannabis and that brought with it the lung and palate complications that smoking has.
Please help.
Thanks

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I'm new to this cannabis vaping, not completely as I've tried some old devices many years ago and it was a let down.
I want a sub 75 solar 510 atomizer that's really good for dry herb and easy to clean and if I can do my own coils even better like on ecig rtas.

If the device has a coil separated from the bucket, only in contact to heat it, that would be the better option, I think the dtv4 is like that but ain't sure and can't find that in the reviews I've looked. If it had a bucket for herb and other for wax / oil or even hash it would be great.

Any advices? Please I stoped smoking 5 years ago but still then restarted smoke cannabis and that brought with it the lung and palate complications that smoking has.
Please help.
Thanks
Hi mate,
IMO, have a browse around www.(.) uckcombustion.com. (.)=F.

My go-to is a Dynavap and a water tool for flowers.

My only 510 based cannabis devices are concentrate vapes from Divine tribe/Crossing. I have not tried the dry herb units.

HTH
I

Dynavap and Seego Vhit aqua

With DynaVap does it burn the herb? Does it pass the temperature needed to burn if you’re not careful ?
How many hits is needed for a daily cannabis user for 30 years and at the moment only use it at the end of the day, vaping or smoking 2 to 4 times during a few hours .

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
With DynaVap does it burn the herb? Does it pass the temperature needed to burn if you’re not careful ?
How many hits is needed for a daily cannabis user for 30 years and at the moment only use it at the end of the day, vaping or smoking 2 to 4 times during a few hours .

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk
No, it does not burn the herb unless you overheat it - there's a slight learning curve but it's easy to use. I'd say ditch the idea of a 510 unit and get either a Dynavap or an XMax V3 Pro. The Dynavap's a better vape but the V3 Pro doesn't really have any learning curve to speak of and it's electronic (and excellent).

Also consider joining the cannabis forum another user referenced above. ECF's cannabis section is tiny. The one referenced earlier in this thread is incredible.

Hi mate,
IMO, have a browse around www.(.) uckcombustion.com. (.)=F.

My go-to is a Dynavap and a water tool for flowers.

My only 510 based cannabis devices are concentrate vapes from Divine tribe/Crossing. I have not tried the dry herb units.

HTH
I
Will look into it. Thanks.

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A5000 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread