Best 510 Cartos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
On a tip from a forum member, I ordered some of your blank cartos a few weeks back. I had ordered some less expensive ones from other suppliers in the past only to kick myself. I figured what is a buck forty a five pack?? I'll just go buy those $9 ones because I know they are good, but I went ahead and got some anyway and I am so glad I did!

While seemingly the same, yours seem to hold more juice and not burn out on me as fast. I also tried out one each of your drip tips. Love the metal type A ones best! And they fit beautifully, no hand tools needed to get them off!

So I am pretty set for now but you have this sale going and now my middle kid is bogarting my 510 soft tips too. (I was hoping I could have pawned of that bulk batch of hardtops I stupidly bought, but nope)

Going to restock up on some cartos, another drip tip and try out some of this rath waffle juice that I keep reading about. Everyone talks about this rath juice so I must see what it is about.

This is a grand week for me, two of my favorite suppliers got their own subforums. What could be better!

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Yeah, Bruce..
I seen that last night as I was going to order the Blue eGo case and cartos.. But Nooooooooooooooo.. LOL..
Hey, you think you could offer 1st class postage for people like me on disability to save a little?
I almost got just the case but it would have almost been $15 with shipping.
What can I say, I just need to watch my spending.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
These are great. I have ten boxes of hard tips (yuck, pita to fill, as are the 808's) I gave up using condoms over 20 years ago, I sure as heck don't wanna have to use them to vape!

Soft tops, pop it, fill it, throw the dang top out if you so choose (as I do) vape it, if you want to cool it down a wee fuzz, add one of those nice drip tips big buyer sells. I like the metal style A myself. Easy to top off too, just drip some more juice onto the filler. A small nack to not over flow them but I do quit a bit, in fact I just drip it in till it drips out the end, wipe off the end and give a small puff on the top of my carto, screw it onto my chuck and I am good to go!

They work fantastic at 3.7 and 6 volts, never burn them out at six volts, longest use was around three weeks though I like to toss every one to two weeks. I do have some that I've had for longer, but pretty much only have two going nonstop so I toss after a couple weeks and treat myself to a fresh one. You can clean and dry them out if you so decide to be that frugal but with COV's prices, why go through that!? I got tired of having all the used cartos laying about so I just decided to toss them out on Saturday nights and start fresh on Sundays.

The LR ones, I got a couple, don't remember from where, I only played around with one, kinda fried it out and haven't tried since. I'll save that for when winter sets in and I get bored.

Basically I got sick of all the games with the carts and atomizers, tried all the filler/foam methods, got some regular 808's, thought they were great, but the draw was hard, hated messing with the adapter as I needed to carry a pair of pliers for those times that thing got stuck. Discovered these cartos and haven't looked back and haven't needed to look for anything better.

Not sure if you can tell or not from anything I post about them, but I do recommend them!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
BigBuyer!! First time here and I had no idea this was your site!!..LOL! Just wanted to chime in on your high performance 510 carto's. These things crank out the vapor. A friend gave me one to try the other day and I am impressed. I had been using the SLB 510's and I think these are way better! Better draw,TH and flavor. The best part is these run cool on 6v.....The SLB's heat up like a kettle on the stove.

Tell me you are getting more in soon? I tink I have found a winner here!
:)The Wiz!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey, Bigbuyer, I'm looking at your 1.8Ω 510 cartos, they might be good on my Riva. Are they Boge too? I can't figure it out.

Low resistance-1.8Ω?

High performance- 3.0Ω?

My understanding is that the HP 3.0 Ω are Boge? And the LR are not? Help.

I also have a question re. your Waffle juice. I got a French Toast somewhere else but it tastes like burnt french toast. How's that waffle of yours? Hope it's not burnt. ;)

Last edited:

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
No my LR is not Boge.
It is a factory that has created LR Cartomizers for me that can be used on the WetBox.

My High Performance Cartomizers are made by Boge.

Right now, I am almost out of Rath Juice. Not sure if Rath will continue making juice. No Waffle left. I am working on my own Natural Organic Waffle. I suggest you try my new CloudPure Naturals Juice Line. They all taste so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread