Best Alternative to AW 18650 Batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
OMG!!! May have solved my aw battery trouble with my local classifieds. A lady moved house and found a box of vape gear...a shoebox full of tanks, replacements attys, drip tips, 2 actual provari mods can't tell which ones as the listing was just one pic of stuff all jumbled in a box and the lady doesn't vape looks like 9 aw bats don't know if they will be good or not who knows how long they have been there 2 chargers and looks about 20 bottles of juice I'll likely chuck. She asked for $20 for the lot I offered her more she said I was only one interested for three months and wanted to give it to me just to get out of the house! I can't fetch the box today as she leaves for holiday for two weeks but I can't wait!

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
No I don't even know if they will work if they have been sitting around maybe uncharged for who knows how long but for the price and all the other stuff I can't resist! I'm in Canada and unsure where to find button top genuine bats that are the quality of aw or better. I thought worth a try and two more provaris!

Reactions: 10x sugar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread