Best Atomizer/cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I have not had good luck with CE2s, but I do like regular Boge LR cartos for tanks. Right now I have a dremel-slashed boge lr in a cheap DCT tank that I cut the tube down to fit regular size cartos.
As far as attys, I have tried a bunch, and so far my favorite is the 510 LR stingray atty. It is at thehouseofvapor.com, but are sold at my local retailer Juicy Vapor. These seem to be by far the best out of what I've tried(including cisco-spec bridgeless from avidvaper.com, which I was disappointed by). I do have a HH357 on the way though, can't wait to try that out!

Kevin King

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2012
PA
for cartomizers i like boges SR on an ego twist.

now for attys....*drum roll*.....THE HH357!!! the only other attys ive tried were the 2 SR boges i got with my LT kit from vapor beast and they tasted like burt metal. my second atty was a 2ohm joyetech from altsmoke shop. it works...sometimes. like 2 out of 10 times id get a decent drag. but i can finally say goodbye to that.

i got my long barrel 2.5 ohm hh357 today and i am honestly so siked. its SOOO clean tasting and produces 10x the amount of vapor i expected it to. AND its not even fully broken in yet. wich is even better, knowing that the taste is going to only get better as time goes on. i am ordering another one TONIGHT! and so should anyone that has been thinking about it recently. they also stated on their website that all stock hh357s come with VII specs. wen i ordered mine it didnt say that, wich is another reason i am ordering another one tonight, ..... i might even get 2 because a custom 2.0 ohm 357 specifically for 100% VG would be even sexier.

Feuille

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
So far I have tried the following:

eGo-T type B - looks good, holds a decent amount of liquid, feels comfortable in the mouth, needs no drip tips, good flavour,
smooth flavour.
- leaks intermittently, bit of a faff to refill if out and about, full clean of atomiser part is tricky, atomiser clings to
atomiser clings to old flavour a lot (and is tricky to clean), can spatter into mouth, filled spares need a plastic
bag due to leakage issues.
BEST FOR: People who stick to one flavour, like it clean and don't need to carry their device in a bag.

Boge LR - looks plain, reasonable flavour, cheap, long lasting, sounds easy to clean, changing flavours v.easy, filled boges v.
easy to carry on the go.
- only holds a few drops at a time, slightly dulled flavour, very airy draw, much thinner than my battery, leaves outer
battery treads exposed, can be noisy, can sputter into mouth.
BEST FOR - people who like to change and sample flavours frequently, on a low budget, who like an airy draw, who
find many flavours too strong.

Metal Dual Coil Tank - holds a decent amount of juice, fairly easy to fill or top up, best flavour of the three, best vapour of the
three, covers external battery treads if you get flanged version or a special ring, as easy to clean as a
boge, my favourite so far, refills cheap, filled spares can be carried easily.
- not as suited to frequent flavour changes as the boge, due to capacity (but can top up the filler as you
would a boge and it doesn't hold old flavours much), wider than my device, bit ugly, tank isn't cheap
(but only need one)
BEST FOR - people who like to change flavours occasionally, who want low maintenance, who need more
pronounced flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread