Best Atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcarabelos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2009
Colorado
Hey guys. I just got into DIY ejuice making, and I realized I didn't really prepare myself in one area: atomizers. I use a liquinator 3ml tank for daily use on my ProVari, and didn't think about the fact that I needed some basic attys to drip with if I'm going to test a bunch of different flavors. I had one regular standard resistance atty from Puresmoker laying around, and it burned out pretty quickly. This, of course, was frustrating. But I realized in that moment that I've only ever purchased attys from puresmoker.com, and cartos from vaporescence.com (because they come pre-slotted). So I really don't know if there are better attys available elsewhere or not. Are there better standard atomizers out there that I'm simply unaware of? Or does it not really make a difference where you purchase an atty from?

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I've been using the 510 dripping atomizers from Smart Vapes. These are drip-only attys with no bridge, making them easy to clean out between juices. SmartVapes Just don't let them run dry-- you'll get a burned taste very quickly if you do.

If you're mostly interested in testing fruit flavored juices, you might try a 901 atty instead. I would go to Ikenvape or AvidVaper for these.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
The best atomizer IMHO are the genisis mods, hands down.
No more china crap to mess with, only replacable coils that you can set to any ohm you want and best of all no silica, fiberglass wicks. Stainless steel mesh is the way to go. It cost pennies to replace the heating coil vs 11 bucks for 5 clearo's cartos etc. For 4.50 I can get 75ft of kanthal that makes approx 450 coils! Thats a penny a coil!
Come to the dark side, the modders forum is waiting :)
Dan

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
No more china crap to mess with, only replacable coils that you can set to any ohm you want and best of all no silica, fiberglass wicks. Stainless steel mesh is the way to go. It cost pennies to replace the heating coil vs 11 bucks for 5 clearo's cartos etc. For 4.50 I can get 75ft of kanthal that makes approx 450 coils! Thats a penny a coil!
Dan

I have been reluctant to get into that side of modding, but I am now intrigued.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Last edited:

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Scubabatdan keeps making way too much sense. I really don't think I want to be a modder but this dude keeps moving me to the dark side. Who the hell are you Scubabatdan? I think you might be the Dark Jedi Master of vaping.

Dan

jcarabelos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2009
Colorado
Okay, seriously...I gotta get into that. Please, please, please show me where to go and how to do it. There is no hesitation here. Your mind tricks have definitely worked on me.
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
Dan

I have no idea what you're talking about, but something in my gut tells me to sell all my possessions and blindly follow you!

simplyme82

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
Murrieta, CA
As far as attys go i like the bridgeless and wickless ones. I only use attys for dripping and trying juices anyways so they work out well for me.

Do they make bridgeless/wickless attys for Joye Ego's? If yes, what are they called and who is a good vendor for them?

Another question would be, what is a good dripping atty for a Joye Ego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread