best atty/carto/ whatever to test lots of juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthJager

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Texas
I usually use a few tanks with the same cartos/ clearo heads/ attys or whatever and vape like that. I've noticed that if I keep the setup the same that gives me the best results. Bare in mind different juices taste different depending on the PG/VG ratio and the voltage. I've been using the same flavor for 3 months and just now have I found what I think is the right formula.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
atomizer-3.jpg drip atomizer

DiscountVapers.com_Vision_Nano.JPG Nano clearomizer

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
I drip to try my e-liquids now. I have tried other items, from cartos to clearos, and dripping is the best method for several reasons. One, you get the best flavor that way and idea of what a liquid will taste like, specifically complex ones. Two, you waste little liquid with that method. I have been using disposable attys for a month and all are still working great. Also, if you don't like a liquid you try, you can easily clean your atty and go on to the next liquid.

goober

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
PA
my instincts were telling me that atty's would be better than cartos because you cant really clean out the previous flavor from a carto therefor you have to use a new carto for each juice if you want to get an accurate taste of the juice. Not really sure how attys are but I assume since they dont have the sponge in the middle, it will be easier to take most , if not all, of the previous flavor out before putting in a new one.

I have an igo-l and a kanger protank coming in soon. Those should do the trick for now.

Thanks for the blog. I'll be sure to check that out as well.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
my instincts were telling me that atty's would be better than cartos because you cant really clean out the previous flavor from a carto therefor you have to use a new carto for each juice if you want to get an accurate taste of the juice. Not really sure how attys are but I assume since they dont have the sponge in the middle, it will be easier to take most , if not all, of the previous flavor out before putting in a new one.

I have an igo-l and a kanger protank coming in soon. Those should do the trick for now.

Thanks for the blog. I'll be sure to check that out as well.

You are correct. You also use up a lot of juice in a carto getting it primed to the point it will vape well.

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Cozad, Nebraska, United States
I took out that cloth/cottony material inside a low res carto and use that to drip. I've never tried a true drip atomizer yet but wouldn't it be about the same thing? I do tend to make an annoying mess with it.. but that's how I've been testing some juices and it at least seems to give me an idea of if I want to fill a tank or not but I'm thinking maybe I should just invest in a true drip atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread