Status
Not open for further replies.

sbphotog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
O-H-I-O
www.facebook.com
Where do I buy the best atty for my chuck?

Dont know if all brands have the risk of popping as much. But I just popped one.:| (Dont worry I have back up)

I think you can get HV attys at Nhaler.com. Not sure where else they sell them. maybe somebody else will have a better answer.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
You can order them at at www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd
as well as nhaler if you want to get it quicker.

You didnt say what type you had? 510,901,801?

These HV attys do best at 7.4 v.

You might like them and maybe not.

at 6v in my Chuck they are ok. Kind of like the hits from reg attys better except the 510. The 510 atty HV is better. No burned taste.

They do last longer without the fear of such short life spans as reg attys do.

801's need a little breaking in on the HV atty IMO. Once you use them for a few days they seem to perform better than at first. It is a cooler vape.

But if you dont want to spend a fortune replacing attys, HV is the way to go.

When i use them in My Chuck, I use rcr123a's 3.7 batteries instead of the 3v tenergys.

Like I said, These HV do better at 7+ volts..

TheBigD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2009
thanks Ralph. I've read that thread and I still am not sure. some say it works great at 6v, and some say it only works at 7.4v

everyone seems to have a different opinion and it just confuses me!

It is true, and alas, there is no "right" answer in these things. The science involved is the same, i.e. batteries=voltage and that type of thing, but whether or not you will like the vape and throat hit is an open question until you actually try it. The best anyone's opinion is worth is a general "what to expect" more than anything. Helpful, but only to a point.

Some seem to like the 801 atty for HV in the Chuck, others prefer the 501. The same goes for HV attys. And then there are Cartomizers, and the rare 901 fan....and then there is the juice factor...

In all of this you really can't lose, you just need to be patient a bit and find what works for you. I'd say that the best idea would be to get an adapter for the type of attys you have now (ex: a 501 to 801) and buy some regular attys of the type you don't have, and vape. If you still feel you can do better, try a couple HV ones of each type. They don't cost pennies, but hey, aren't that expensive either--about the cost of a pack of smokes at a bar or airport!

Once you get everything set the way you like it you can then share with everyone and add to the mix!

proimage1

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
USA
Its 510, I just popped another. DAMN..............

This is so NOT FUNNY - BUT I just laughed my a ___ ___ off - I'm sorry, but I'm so right there where you are - it just chaps my .... - I'll get a GREAT 1st hit - then nothing but air - OH NO 8-o, I didn't just pop another one - CRAP ! I did just order some HV attys from Nhaler - hope they're in stock - there seems to be no easy way - it always seems like a trade off - makes me wanna grab an 8' long cigar and drag on it until my head explodes. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread