The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best Box Mod for Cloud chasing?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by SgtSponge, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. I just love boxes... I don't like having anything else in my had don't know why (probably cause I use to hold the box of cigarettes when I smoked) Any recommendations, I currently have a Kana dna everyone!!

2. porkchopbun

porkchopbun Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2013
    Northern CALI, USA
    Probably the Siegeli 100 watt mod or the IPV3 150 watt mod for now has the most potential...for "cloud chasing"...depending on your build/atty design, e-juice vg/pg level, etc

3. danthony428

danthony428 Full Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Texas
    Ive been looking at hana modz lately. They look pretty sweet, and they are dna30 devices. Some of them anyways.

4. dwarfcat

dwarfcat Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Grand Rapids MI
    Just picked up the ipv2 50w box. Running dual micro coils at .9. At 35 watts its pretty cloudy

5. eyerhere

eyerhere Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2013
    Warren Mi
    Best for cloud chasing gotta be mechanical. I am thinking rio.

6. windxrunner

windxrunner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2014
    Portland, OR
    Unregulated dual 18650 box mod. Splits the amp current between the batteries. Buy one that's MOSFET protected. I could either make you one for $100 or explain to you how to go about building it yourself. I use a Hammond 1590gbk and it's as stealthy as a dual 18650 box mod can be. I actually have to take a dremel to the battery sled to make everything fit lol

7. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    I have a Sigelei 100 watt box mod. I'm able to use more strands of silica that I couldn't push with a mech. These high wattage boxes are definitely a must have for cloud chasers that like to experiment with different builds. Fun stuff ! :)

8. windxrunner

windxrunner Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2014
    Portland, OR
    +1 for the Sigelei 100w. I got one and I love it. My daily driver. I'm laying in bed rocking it at 62 watts with my Tugboat v2 at this exact moment, actually haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.