Best Browser that supports online spell checks? Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay so I used edge I know it is one of the most villified browsers of all time for many reasons. Now that I am using Verizon only data, I realize how bloated it was compared to Chrome.

I think they make you SUBSCRIBE to as in buy the dang EDGE browser from the app store now. I refuse to do that, especially since it was chewing through my data.

Chrome is better but the spell check function is not supported. I am a horrific speller. Does anyone know if a) I can enable it on the site with Chrome or b) if there is a decent, reasonable, and upstanding browser other than Chrome I can install. I really don't trust just googling it. This sounds to me like a terrible idea.

Yes I could ask the husband but he would not know and then would steal my computer and do infinity (possibly necessary but are they? If they've been fine for a year?) things to it.

If anyone has a suggestion I would be grateful. LOL.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I've been using Firefox since the demise of Netscape. And the free Grammarly plugin, which seems to be satisfactory even if it is hyphen happy. They're just suggestions which you're free to disregard.
Being a Google product, I have no interest in Chrome. Heck, I don't even use their search engine.
Google is not your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread