Best Build for TFV4 RBA R2 Coil Head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanM

Aug 22, 2015
Hey guys, I'm a cloud chaser and I just got he tfv4 dual coil R2 rba head but no matter what kind of build I do, I can't push it past 85watts without getting dry hit :(

I've tried 24gauge 2.4mm ID 4-6 wrap both spaced and nonspaced but they all give me burnt hits at 85watts. Right now I'm at 3mm ID with 24gauge spaced 4 wraps (HELLA spaced lol) and it's been dry hitting a lot less, but it still doesn't perform on par or better than the disposable quad coils made for the tfv4. I'm trying to get my resistance to read less than 0.2ohms btw. Any suggestions/comments? Thanks!

-themaxster

Reactions: Yasaboss

Yasaboss

Nov 21, 2015
I've had best clouds and flavor with 26gka1. Keep in mind I've used 22ni80 24g ka1, so 26 gauge 10 wrap good clouds and flavor .4. currently 26g ka1 parallel 7wrap at 2.4 mm is at .3 so maybe a 5 or 6. Will drop your Ω but no need too at .3 at 50 70watts will chuck like a mutation, also make sure you are wicking it with no cotton in the channels just resting on the deck and slightly touching the top of the channels. Cotton in the juice channels will choke the wick and give you dry hits, as I chain vape and never get them now.

Reactions: dcfluegel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread