Best Clearo 4.8v Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
I am currently using the Phoenix bottom coil 2.6 - 2.8 Ohm clearos and they are really good at 4.8v, but you have to take a primer puff from time to time. Also, because they are bottom coil, the vapor isn't very warm. Was thinking of trying something like the Vision V2 - Version 2. I like the tapered look better than the ViVi Nova.

What is the best clearo for 4.8v vaping on the eGo Twist?

My first PV was a VV lavatube and I am not set on any one voltage.
I adjust the voltage to optimize the flavors in the juice.

I can adjust my CE3's to work at 6 volts as long as the juice is capable of taking the heat without loosing flavor.
I use to use CE2's & CE4+'s and I think that the heat difference is so small that it is comparable.
I buy the 2.4-2.6Ω so the wife can use them on her KGO. Have you tried the lower ohms?

It was for me, but YMMV.
I can't knock top coil types as they are the reason I don't use cartos now.
CE4+'s are great out of the box, but slowly start to go downhill from there.

The main reason I left the top coil types was muted flavor. They wicked certain parts of the juice quicker leaving the heavier particulates for the end. The wife hated the end vape and would dump the juice out.
I tested a new one by filling it up; vaping half and repeating this process 3 times. I then took the juice out and vaped in a atty. It was the absolute worse juice I ever tried.

One thing I look for is: How easy is the device to disassemble; clean; dry burn and reassemble, but if you just want to dispose of them when they get crappy is another story.

I say give them a go, you never know....they may just be to your liking.

Good reviews are a matter of opinion. I remember when the Stone tank v3 came out and everyone said it was better than sliced bread. I ordered one and 15 min. later I was a happy camper when I destroyed the d*mn thing. Me and the hammer were one. :) Where is all the talk about how great they are now? See my point ;)

Again, I hope you find what you are looking for and good luck. :)

Excluding Kanger, if the replacement coil heads are the same for:
Vivi Nova
Thor Clearomizer
CE4 Rebuildable Clearomizer (CE5)
Vision 2.0 Rebuildable Clearomizer

Then wouldn't the only 'main' difference be air flow that could effect the vape?

I asked this in another thread, but no reply.
I would think that the design for air flow would be the only difference in these devices, but dunno, as I haven't used any of them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread