Best Coffee E-Liquid???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Okay, I've gone through several vendors now looking for a good coffee vape...

I want something similar to the Blu coffee flavor...only problem is I obviously don't use a Blu anymore...

but I still long for that fresh, out of Starbucks smell and taste...

it can have a hint of caramel or cream...but I mean coffee

If I order one more caramel cappuccino that taste like caramel and a hint of coffee- I'll give up.

So what is your favorite coffee vape and a description please?

:oops:

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
I was big into coffee vapes when I first quit, now I can't stand most of them. I agree with you about the Caramel cappuccino juices, they are all pretty much garbage. The mochas are decent, I like the one from Vapor 4 Life the best and that was the first one I ever tried. Everything since has been just meh. People are always looking for the elusive Marlboro Light flavor, I'm looking for the elusive caramel cappuccino vape, lol.

So here is what I'm doing now. Dragon's Brew or Dragon's Cafe from ECBlend are both great coffee vapes. Some cream in Cafe, less so in brew but it's there in the background. I use those at about 70% of the juice vessel, then use AVE's Irish Cream, Tuscan Cocoa from HHV, Coconut from my local or whatever sweet flavor I'm in the mood for as a mixer. I don't drink my coffee black, and these vendor mixes just don't work for me. So I mix my own now!

Anyway, I highly recommend either of those ECBlend coffee juices whether you'll mix or not. At this point I'm not sure I'll ever order anotehr vendor mixed coffee, most of them are just off the mark and some of them just smell horrible. Not sure why that is, pretty much all the vendors have the same issue IMO.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
I was big into coffee vapes when I first quit, now I can't stand most of them. I agree with you about the Caramel cappuccino juices, they are all pretty much garbage. The mochas are decent, I like the one from Vapor 4 Life the best and that was the first one I ever tried. Everything since has been just meh. People are always looking for the elusive Marlboro Light flavor, I'm looking for the elusive caramel cappuccino vape, lol.

So here is what I'm doing now. Dragon's Brew or Dragon's Cafe from ECBlend are both great coffee vapes. Some cream in Cafe, less so in brew but it's there in the background. I use those at about 70% of the juice vessel, then use AVE's Irish Cream, Tuscan Cocoa from HHV, Coconut from my local or whatever sweet flavor I'm in the mood for as a mixer. I don't drink my coffee black, and these vendor mixes just don't work for me. So I mix my own now!

Anyway, I highly recommend either of those ECBlend coffee juices whether you'll mix or not. At this point I'm not sure I'll ever order anotehr vendor mixed coffee, most of them are just off the mark and some of them just smell horrible. Not sure why that is, pretty much all the vendors have the same issue IMO.

I'll definitely look into ECBlend- do you have a website link for them?

I'm glad I'm not the only one not doing well in the coffee exploration lol

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
I've had Ahlusion Tiramisu, Caramel Capp, etc. My fave coffee vape right now is Flavorz by Joe, "Cup of Joe". It like a good sweet coffee - not a lot of cream, but a little.

I've heard lots of good things about Ahlusion, I will be trying them in the near future. :) What was your favorite from them? The Caramel Capp?

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I'll definitely look into ECBlend- do you have a website link for them?

I'm glad I'm not the only one not doing well in the coffee exploration lol

Coffee is not an easy flavor to get right. They tend to be weak on the actual coffee flavor, as too much will ruin the vape. Also, there are a lot of blended coffee flavors for the same reason. A little goes a long way, but it rarely makes for a solid vaping experience.

I will throw a couple more suggestions your way:

Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids - Java Smooth and Mocha Java Smooth. Adam, Heather's husband, used to be a barista, so he takes his coffee flavors seriously.

Organically Flavored E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes - Lots of coffee flavors to choose from. Kona Coffee Milkshake is the one that gets the most love from ECFers.

Just to note, I have tried pretty much all of the flavors that I suggested, and they all tasted good. They just may or may not be what YOU are looking for, and after trying countless coffee vapes, I never found one that was really to my personal liking. No coffee ADVs for me. :(

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I vape coffee flavors most of the time but not so much caramel coffee.

My favorites are:
MBV Mudslide 2 extra shots 80pg/20vg
The Vape Tree Chocolate Tiramisu 60pg/20vg
Halo Twisted Java

I think I must have liked some of DFW Vapor's juices when I first started because I vaped all of:
Caramel Cappuccino
Cafe Mocha
Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee

I probably should go back and revisit these but I have so much juice that I haven't even opened yet.

Added - I should mention that I don't seem all that picky. I'm surprised that Belgian Cocoa was muted. Seems really strong to me.

Last edited:

bludogg

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Arizona
Highbrow Cappucino Diablo is one of my ADVs. Sometimes it's a little fresh and needs to sit a week, others its perfect straight from the packaging. A little sweet, a little creamy, a good capp body that isn't overpowering on your tongue. Highbrow also makes a pretty mean espresso, but it's really heavy for my taste. It's good, but will wear out your tastebuds after a ml. I tried Halo's Twisted Java, Cafe Mocha, and Belgian Cocoa. I agree they are pretty muted. The only one I liked was Belgian Cocoa but the flavor was just too light. Also gunks up my attys really quick. Please update if you find a nice coffee/capp.

Edit: I just remembered I have Christy's Cappuccino from AVE. Pretty creamy, really smooth, very mild throat hit, flavor is a little muted. It's pretty fresh though and my first bottle, so it might improve after some steeping. I'll update in a week or two.

Last edited:

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
I vape coffee flavors most of the time but not so much caramel coffee.

My favorites are:
MBV Mudslide 2 extra shots 80pg/20vg
The Vape Tree Chocolate Tiramisu 60pg/20vg
Halo Twisted Java

I think I must have liked some of DFW Vapor's juices when I first started because I vaped all of:
Caramel Cappuccino
Cafe Mocha
Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee

I probably should go back and revisit these but I have so much juice that I haven't even opened yet.

Added - I should mention that I don't seem all that picky. I'm surprised that Belgian Cocoa was muted. Seems really strong to me.

I'm going to revisit Belgian cocoa and Java now in my 357 dripping atty and see if its better after steeping for 4weeks right now...hmm lets see lol.

:p

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Highbrow Cappucino Diablo is one of my ADVs. Sometimes it's a little fresh and needs to sit a week, others its perfect straight from the packaging. A little sweet, a little creamy, a good capp body that isn't overpowering on your tongue. Highbrow also makes a pretty mean espresso, but it's really heavy for my taste. It's good, but will wear out your tastebuds after a ml. I tried Halo's Twisted Java, Cafe Mocha, and Belgian Cocoa. I agree they are pretty muted. The only one I liked was Belgian Cocoa but the flavor was just too light. Also gunks up my attys really quick. Please update if you find a nice coffee/capp.

Edit: I just remembered I have Christy's Cappuccino from AVE. Pretty creamy, really smooth, very mild throat hit, flavor is a little muted. It's pretty fresh though and my first bottle, so it might improve after some steeping. I'll update in a week or two.

Hmm, I hear Highbrow pop up in the forums pretty often, I will have to dig a little deeper into this company! Thanks. :D

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Actually I am vaping "Cup of Joe" right now from FlavorZ. it is the best straight coffee i have found to date. compliments my morning coffee (well anytime of day coffee lol) nicely. there might be better out there but thats the best one I have found so far

That's 2 for Cup of Joe...hmm guess I'll plug that into YouTube lol

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313

UncHellMatt

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Boston
I tried Halo's Cafe Mocha... I don't know if its just me but it's REALLY lacking in the flavor department and so was the Belgian Cocoa...very disappointing.

Much as I love Mom n' Pops, I'm not a fan of their Keswick, if you haven't tried it yet. There IS a coffee flavor to it, certainly, but there's something about it that's entirely not pleasurable as a vape. Their Pchela's Poison is a mocha tasting juice, and that's one of my favorites.

I'm letting the Keswick's steep and hopefully (Possibly) it will improve. Pchela's Poison generally all I do is give it a hot "bath" the day I receive it, then let it steep for a week and it's perfect. Good coffee exhale, nice chocolate initial hit.

MBV has "Morning Vape" which I gather is supposed to be a coffee-ish flavor. It's.... not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread