Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
If you like a nice dark coffee, want2vape Campfire Coffee. Sometimes they don't have samples available but I would recommend trying a few of the flavors from Want2Vape.

Agreed, Im vaping some rockstar and campfire now, they are good juices. I love backwoods Brew espresso and their other coffee creations. I love Irish Coffee from goodejuice, its my first pick in coffee. Be warned, some coffees are really dark some are really sweet, check out a couple reviews before making a final selection

theredball

Mar 23, 2011
Moyock, NC
If you like straight coffee then i'd recommend the one from madvapes. Tastes and smells like straight up black coffee (maybe a bit sweeter but not much). Had to let it sit out with out a lid for about 5 days though before it tasted right. Been using it as an allday vape but I'm going back to grandpa's mix after this, love the piney taste

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

cowfodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
Michigan
Some coffees people like are Keoke Coffee (not sure where you get that) and Gourmet Vapor Maiden Coffee

I am not a coffee lover, but FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa Chaos is very strong like cocoa + black black coffee - very strong. If I was a black coffee lover I think I would be interested in that juice!

Gotta agree with both the Maiden Coffee and Cocoa Chaos suggestions. Maiden tastes like straight espresso, and Cocoa Chaos does seem to be strong coffee+chocolate.

alexinovici

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Romania
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier

alexinovici

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Romania
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
I hear ya man, me and my girlfriend love coffee and drink it all day. Ive only tried the high caliber coffee expresso from litecigusa. I thought it was sweet and she thought it was a little bitter, definitely very flavorful either way. I think after the suggestions here ill be ordering some more coffee flavors. Good idea for a thread, very helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread