Coffee flavor liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to order my liquid from Ecblendflavors.com
they have an amazing selection of coffee flavors and are manipulable and completely customizable. I currently have Dragons Brew on the way for delivery but I have yet to try it.
I tried a friends Hazelnut before and it was so amazing I ordered it myself and added banana to it naming it "Hazelnanas"
The point is the coffee base flavor they use is really delicious and versatile, hope that helps!

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I've tried several coffee flavors...some of which have been suggested already. A few were decent but nothing I'd vape all day. Most seem way too strong and chemical for me. I was placing an order to Goodlife Vapor for a big bottle of Deadly Sin (good stuff) and saw a flavor called 925...(9 to 5...get it?) I remembered seeing a review at some point so I got a 30 ml bottle...not remembering if it got a good review or a bad one. It's really really good. As close to real coffee as I've tried yet. It's not sweet but it's not like strong black coffee either. Not bitter....maybe it has some creamer in it? Not sure, but if you like real coffee, you'll love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread