Best Cola juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilECyOT

Apr 30, 2014
New Jersey
I'm in search of that perfect Vanilla Coke flavor. Everything I've tried is very syrup-y. You don't get that taste of carbonation at the end. I'm playing around with adding a little ginger flavor to give it that kick to balance out the syrup and I think I'm on the right track. After this tankful on my kayfun, I'm going to add a little more vanilla or custard. I've heard that Champagne can add a little dryness to the sweet cola too. Let's see how it goes.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I didn't know I liked cola vapes until I tried one at my local B&M. They have a website, but they don't sell online. I wonder if they could ship you some if you called. They are 723 Vapor

I bought a bottle of their 723 Cola and Black cherry. I mix the 2 50/50 and it tastes like Cherry Cola. vape the cola alone, tastes exactly like RC Cola. No kidding. Even with the fizzy feeling. Amazing.

Cap'nTripps

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
The South
I've only tried the one by magnificig so far, and it's not bad; they've even managed to kind of replicate the fizz which is pretty cool, and magnificig aren't a gourmet brand either; they're cheaper than Dekang in fact.

Btw anybody heard of "energy shisha"? They make juice with a difference- zero nicotine, but they put around 0.3% caffeine in there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread