Best Customer service around

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattValley215

Mar 20, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I just wanted to hear about everybody's experience with Kent's customer service at Nicoticket. The service that I've had from the short while that I've been purchasing e-liquid from him has been outstanding. Not only does he quickly respond to emails or inquiries but also phone messages. I had a message that I left Kent and within 2 to 3 hours he had returned a message and answered all the questions that I had. Just want to give a big shout out and thanks to Kent and Katy. Thanks guys.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
I just wanted to hear about everybody's experience with Kent's customer service at Nicoticket. The service that I've had from the short while that I've been purchasing e-liquid from him has been outstanding. Not only does he quickly respond to emails or inquiries but also phone messages. I had a message that I left Kent and within 2 to 3 hours he had returned a message and answered all the questions that I had. Just want to give a big shout out and thanks to Kent and Katy. Thanks guys.

Legendary CS and as he gets to know you it gets even better! Placed a rather large order a couple of months ago (similar flavors but mixed nic levels of 6 and 18) and he actually called me to clarify since he knows I only vape 6.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Wow - thank you kindly for the 'props.' I really do work my rear off - if and when I get rich and famous no one will say I didn't work my tail off for it, I hope. I am going to call shenanigans on the phone though - I avoid the thing like the plague. The best way to get a fast response is an email - I generally put a 2-3 day lead-time on the phone because it's the last thing I check, and I only check it occasionally. I worked in a call-center environment for a large portion of my working life - I've learned to use the phone sparingly.

Regardless - I've enjoyed our exchanges and look forward to many more. I love this community - it feels like a family because, it is.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
He's a good dude and I have not had better customer service. Fast shipping and prompt replies to any messages through the forum or the Nicoticket website. He tends to overfill the bottles so you generally get a few extra mls of juice on the house.

The actual amount of liquid we are giving away on the house is staggering. The new production assistants (three started today) about flipped when I told them that we were overfilling every bottle. LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
We have. You wont do lunch no more cause I chew with my mouth open or because your too busy. I can't remember anymore LOL

The real issue is that you get me together with just about anyone and I will chew your ear off for hours... LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I hear you Kent. I manage a group of 14 collectors in an an office of five groups. On the phone all day! So I can't blame you but none the less you handle the response in record time. Thanks again for an awesome product.

You're very welcome Matt! Collections? Been there - that's a really tough job, wow.

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA

Kent treats you like a person not a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread