Superman = super customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
I know all the regulars know this but I'm posting this for any new peeps and guests that wander through (plus this would probably get lost in the vape meet/support thread). Nicoticket's level of customer service is the top notch. Period.

Placed a rather large order today, mixed nic levels (6/18) of the same flavor for me and a fellow vaper. Check out and think I'm done. Nope, just got a phone call and voicemail from the man himself asking me if i had made a mistake since he knows I vape 6mg. Let that sink in. A vendor that pays attention to an individual customer and knows what they normally vape and then asks questions when things seem odd.

Stellar performance Kent!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I know all the regulars know this but I'm posting this for any new peeps and guests that wander through (plus this would probably get lost in the vape meet/support thread). Nicoticket's level of customer service is the top notch. Period.

Placed a rather large order today, mixed nic levels (6/18) of the same flavor for me and a fellow vaper. Check out and think I'm done. Nope, just got a phone call and voicemail from the man himself asking me if i had made a mistake since he knows I vape 6mg. Let that sink in. A vendor that pays attention to an individual customer and knows what they normally vape and then asks questions when things seem odd.

Stellar performance Kent!

That's awesome......or kinda creepy......no, awesome. Definitely awesome.
You know he has webcams hidden in those bottles and he can see what you do in the privacy of your own home.
How many did you order again? And put some pants on man(I've seen the tapes).

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Nicoticket's Customer service goes above and beyond what I'm sure anyone might expect of a retailer.... Clark is awesome, and takes his time to interact just like the above post said by Taki. I'm sure you won't be disappointed by anything you order through them Iamzg.... I recommend some CLS to start, and absolutely recommend the Virus (H1N1) if you like tobaccos

mudgiemoo

Jan 25, 2014
US
Just reiterating what the others have already said……but know that this comes from a Noob. I feel lucky to have found Nicoticket within the first week or 2 into my gaping foray. Seriously, if it weren't for Kent's juice, I'm not so sure I wouldn't have been frustrated with the whole vaping thing and just given up. Seriously. I've only placed 2 orders with NT so far, but I can't say enough about the CS and the personal touches Clark gives……add to that that he's already around in his 'neighborhood' (here) and the neighbors seem to have know each other for quite some time….to me, that speaks volumes. WTG Clark!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I was also amazed with Clark's customer service. I made my first order on Friday and it was already shipped. Plus Clark and I traded e-mails back and forth to ensure I knew about the steeping and such. Awesome customer service and can't wait to try the juice.

I enjoyed the exchange sylpheel! Thank you my friend!

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
I have never had a problem with his customer service. The first order i place i had only ordered 15ml bottles, and i quickly learned that it was easier to buy them in 50 :p

on my second order i had a bottle stolen at work, an almost full 50ml of CLS, and i asked to swap a bottle of frenilla for one of CLS, nope he just added another bottle of CLS.... now show me another vendor that would do the exact same thing and ill try them, but until that happens, im satisfied with Nicoticket and will keep ordering when my stock is low :)

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
I have never had a problem with his customer service. The first order i place i had only ordered 15ml bottles, and i quickly learned that it was easier to buy them in 50 :p

on my second order i had a bottle stolen at work, an almost full 50ml of CLS, and i asked to swap a bottle of frenilla for one of CLS, nope he just added another bottle of CLS.... now show me another vendor that would do the exact same thing and ill try them, but until that happens, im satisfied with Nicoticket and will keep ordering when my stock is low :)

Thinking it might be time to step up to Meg status lol. CLS gets better with age btw.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Allow me to also chime in regarding customer service..... I've never rec'd this level of attn from any vendor & I can't say enough that I wish I had started here first.

Speaking of low stock..... Who else obsessively checks their NT supply? :D
I know I'm not going to run out but can't help always making sure I have enough.

Those purple packages are legendary.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thinking it might be time to step up to Meg status lol. CLS gets better with age btw.

We couldn't find bottles big enough for MKR, so we found a suitable can.

UNGJf42.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread