Best customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catie

Sep 23, 2010
Indiana
catielove.org
The ladies of Cignot are fantastic. On friday (9/24) I emailed with a question. I had a response in less than 5 minutes. I ordered a 510 kit the same day, and it was at my door today! Shipping is just great.

One of the batteries I got is faulty. So I emailed about it, and again, in less than 5 minutes I had a shipping notice for a replacement and an email telling me what to do.

I definitely recommend Cignot!

Tha Funk Doctor Spock

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Grimeycuse, NY
Cignot is the greatest,I got my 510 package today and was stoked on how fast it came(would have been faster if not for the holiday). Got a nice handwritten note of thank you on my invoice as well, besides their great service,little things like that stoke me up. I wrote Vicki a thank you email earlier today because I was so impressed with Cignot and will be telling all my people this is where to go for the real deal! Now I just have to save a lil dough so I can buy the PCC kit with the extra E-Cig and I'll be a happy man.Great work!

riverwinds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Florida
I had an uncooperative battery that I had bought from Cignot. So I emailed them on a weekend not expecting to get an answer til Monday. Within 15 minutes I had an answer and a new battery on the way with a prepaid shipping envelope. Now that's what I call excellent old school customer service. Thanks Vicky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread