New Cignot customer-first order-amazing service

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i just placed my first order from Cignot, for mega atty and carts, due to the overwhelming positive feedback on ECF for this company. i ordered he cone ones by accident, wanted cylindrical (cuz heard they hold more liquid), so i quickly emailed to correct my order. i got an acknowledgement in minutes from vicki. then i got an email "your order has been shipped" within one hourl
absolutely incredible!
thank you Cignot!

fritos1

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2010
cleveland
i just placed my first order from Cignot, for mega atty and carts, due to the overwhelming positive feedback on ECF for this company. i ordered he cone ones by accident, wanted cylindrical (cuz heard they hold more liquid), so i quickly emailed to correct my order. i got an acknowledgement in minutes from vicki. then i got an email "your order has been shipped" within one hourl
absolutely incredible!
thank you Cignot!

Yeah Vicki is great when I 1st ordered my mega atty and carts I made the mistake of ordering the wrong thing she caught my mistake and actually called me and over additional emails she understood what I wanted and shipped it pretty quick awesome customer service I have referred co-workers here just talked to one today she is either getting the 510 or the ego from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread