Not open for further replies.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
I love my 510 and 901's but the drip tips never work well with anything over 70% VG. Any VG Vapers know of a good Drip tip to solve this issue?
Best I've found is to drop 1 at a time in a Ming tip while holding the device tilted at a 45 degree angle. Not exactly the best :(
Tired of giving a quick blow or shaking the mod to get the liquid to drop.

Last edited:

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
As to compensate I would:

1. Let the juice go down for a few secs, then just activate the batt one-two secs as this will create a vacuum sort of effect and if you go on pressing the button it would lead to the liquid which accumulates at the inner-bottom of your tip to bubble up, however, if you interrupt the batt activation, the bubble will simply "pop" and voilá !!! Liquid shall drain...
It takes a while to fully get used to the way it feels; eventually it becomes second nature, so to speak... Nevertheless, you could help yourself by means of the sounds which will let you know how effective the technique was...

2. Mod your DTs by means of a sort of a pyramid sort-of opening down at the bottom...
Meaning...

Instead of I I

Your lower part of the inner-tube should look more like this / \

Therefore 'forcing' liquid to drain, in a worst case scenario (a lot of VG), by just a simpleand quick blow, nothing like the one it requires traditionally.

Hope this helps...

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread