"BEST" e liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLH

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
minnesota
i know there is no way to answer this. but what is some very high QUALITY stuff? some pure strong flavor stuff?
Something thats not made in a garage. something that they test every batch for purity, something they they wouldnt be afraid to show how they make it

Im willing to pay the extra money for the quality something pg/vg mixed.

anyone know a good QUALITY vendor?

Morgythekilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
MN
A lot of people like nitelitevapor.com the bounty hunter. Also It seems a lot of people like kickbassvapor and backwoodsbrew. Another one is Coppercreek, pinkspotvapor and Avejuice (alien Visions). These are all the most popular eliquids..

EDIT: The most scientific/ sterilized/ quality tested is Johnsoncreek and Dekang from china. Personally I WILL NOT order dekang.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
All of those other companies are great - but you said "batches" - implying larger juice producers... not made to order smaller companies.... So... You're talking about companies like Totally Wicked, Puresmoker, Halo, Johnson Creek and a handful of others... more of a pharmaceutical quality to these.

I am a huge fan of many companies that don't make larger batches... though I like most of the bigger ones I listed here...

Last edited:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
i know there is no way to answer this. but what is some very high QUALITY stuff? some pure strong flavor stuff?
Something thats not made in a garage. something that they test every batch for purity, something they they wouldnt be afraid to show how they make it

Im willing to pay the extra money for the quality something pg/vg mixed.

anyone know a good QUALITY vendor?

Don't be overly impressed with labs and hairnets. I've worked in labs pretty much my whole working career and you'd rather have something made in a basement compared to a few labs I've seen. Even if they have a lab, there's not regulation, no one inspecting the labs. If it's not a US company, they 'pay' to have the lab or juice certified.

If this is a super-issue for you, DIY is the way to go.

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
Just made an order at Ms. T's Bakery Essentials... Oh the flavors. Needless to say, I'm impatiently stalking my mailman right now.

OhReally.gif

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
My apologies...

Almond Toffee Crunch Coffee 14mg = WIN... I absolutely loved this juice. Loved it so much that the 6ml bottle that I received last Thursday is gone.

Caramel Chocolate Brownies 18mg = WIN... I absolutely loved this juice. Loved it so much that the 6ml bottle that I received last Thursday is gone.

Tutti Frutti Ice Cream 14mg = WIN... (I think you get the idea from the comments. Lukily I had some others to try and refraimed from blowing through this entire 6ml bottle)

Menthol 14mg = OK, Kind of... Though I consider myself a fan of menthol, this stuff fresh out of the bottle is strong as hell. So strong that I couldn't take full tokes as I normally do (ususally until the indicator on my eGo starts to flash). It kind of burns my nose and throat and makes the top of my head tingle. After a while (about 10 tokes) it settles in really nicely though. Probably won't get menthol again from Ms T's.

Peach Cobbler 14mg = WIN... The flavor gives a slight hint of Peach Cobbler. Probably would have been the same story as above if it had been one of the first that I tried.

My advice... get larger size bottles if you order from Ms T's. The vapor of all were decent and as I mentioned, I am very please with 4 of the 5 juices that I ordered. She is however on the expensive side. 6ml bottles costs me $5. I'll probably use her stuff as my celebratory juice (raises, promotions, goal achievement, when my sweet tooth is acting up, ect...).

Last edited:

Swigger14

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
Boston
My apologies...

Almond Toffee Crunch Coffee 14mg = WIN... I absolutely loved this juice. Loved it so much that the 6ml bottle that I received last Thursday is gone.

Caramel Chocolate Brownies 18mg = WIN... I absolutely loved this juice. Loved it so much that the 6ml bottle that I received last Thursday is gone.

Tutti Frutti Ice Cream 14mg = WIN... (I think you get the idea from the comments. Lukily I had some others to try and refraimed from blowing through this entire 6ml bottle)

Menthol 14mg = OK, Kind of... Though I consider myself a fan of menthol, this stuff fresh out of the bottle is strong as hell. So strong that I couldn't take full tokes as I normally do (ususally until the indicator on my eGo starts to flash). It kind of burns my nose and throat and makes the top of my head tingle. After a while (about 10 tokes) it settles in really nicely though. Probably won't get menthol again from Ms T's.

Peach Cobbler 14mg = WIN... The flavor gives a slight hint of Peach Cobbler. Probably would have been the same story as above if it had been one of the first that I tried.

My advice... get larger size bottles if you order from Ms T's. The vapor of all were decent and as I mentioned, I am very please with 4 of the 5 juices that I ordered. She is however on the expensive side. 6ml bottles costs me $5. I'll probably use her stuff as my celebratory juice (raises, promotions, goal achievement, when my sweet tooth is acting up, ect...).

No need to apologize, but thanks Bat (I'm just gonna call you Bat). I went with 10ml bottles, I think, and went nuts and got 30 ml of Snickerdoodle due to everyone raving. I also got the Caramel Chocolate Brownie so pumped about your reviews. Also got some Peanut Butter Cup coming - I absolutely inhale Reese's.

Very excited.

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
thanks Bat (I'm just gonna call you Bat).

I'm DaBatMan D@M!%... JK. Call me what you want, just don't call me late for dinner.

I think you'll be pleased. As mentioned before I'm upset that I didn't go with bigger size bottles. I will definitely order the Almond Toffee and Caramel Chocolate Brownies again along with he SD that everyone seem to be so fond up... in bigger sizes of course.

I also ordered some juice from madvapor. I must say... I'm impressed with them and may be getting the majority of my juice from there now on... with the exception of a treat from Ms. T's every now and again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread