"BEST" e liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieRich

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Naperville, IL
Granted I haven't tried much else but, Rawr Vapor gets my vote. I am sure there are other vendors out there with fantastic juice. I found my niche with Mike's flavors and don't think I need to try anyone elses. What I have tried and liked: Dawn of Truth, Hawaii Sunrise, Truth Serum, Hawaii Sunset, and Screaming Mammaries.

stevenejb

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Kansas City
thanks everybody! Liked the way all the halo juices felt (got the variety sampler) just not a fan of the taste except tiki juice, and... malibu.. oh boy malibu... its amazing highly reccomended if you havent tried it, try it its great

I bought a halo sampler as well and can't get much flavor out of any of the juices. They've steeped for 16 days now and still are disappointing when I compare them to Vermillion River or Mister E-Liquid.

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
Virgin Vapor has my vote. I'm not vaping any of my other juices. They're so clean and never, ever, ever gunk up my equipment. (I know, I know...that's what she said). ;)

The flavor level is just right in most of her liquid, but I usually get an extra shot. It's a little more expensive than other liquids, but totally worth it, IMHO.

9teej

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
Brooklyn
www.youtube.com
I really love AVE. That said I always try new stuff and am currently vaping some Bomberry from Bombay vaping which is pretty good. One great way I've found to try juices is the classys and watching for the sales. Gourmet Vapor had a 50%off sale last week so I'll be trying some their stuff this week!

RichieRich

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Naperville, IL
Just got some Truth Serum, and Hawaii Sunrise from RAWR. Both are among the best i have had in my 2 years of vaping.

Hey Monolith,

Have you tried Dawn of Truth yet? Everything I have gotten from Mike has been outstanding but it has become my all day vape. Its super complex and I can't seem to get away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread