Best ecig juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbas The King

Sep 15, 2013
Florida
I am new to the world of vaping. I recently purchased the Triton kit from Halo. I ordered 3 different e-juices from them as well. I've got to say I am impressed with the Triton kit as well as 2 of the flavors. This is my first ecig so I honestly do not know much about them nor do I know much about the e-juices. Are most e-juices compatible with the Triton tank system? Which brands and flavors of e-juice are your favorites?

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Abass, I am over in Port Richey, I just list Tampa Bay because then people have some idea where I am. As far a Local Vendors if you get over this way I suggest The Velvet Flame. To PM click on the persons name and a drop down will allow you to choose PM. I do not know of a good tobacco flavor because I found non tobacco were yummy, I like desert flavors, coffee flavors, tea flavors were more to my liking

pwillco

Aug 13, 2013
United States
I am new to the world of vaping. I recently purchased the Triton kit from Halo. I ordered 3 different e-juices from them as well. I've got to say I am impressed with the Triton kit as well as 2 of the flavors. This is my first ecig so I honestly do not know much about them nor do I know much about the e-juices. Are most e-juices compatible with the Triton tank system? Which brands and flavors of e-juice are your favorites?

Mt Baker Vapor is pretty good ejuice, and very good prices considering they are very high quality. They make the juice fresh to order, so you have to let it steep for 1 - 4 weeks depending on the flavor, so you may want to order other brands of juice that does not need steeping. Mine are still steeping from them, and I have not liked all the flavors I ordered from Mt. Baker, but I think all juices are personal preference, so if I really love one flavor, you may hate it.

Elite Vaporworks has also been pretty good. I really liked their "Cowboy" flavor at 12mg nicotine, but the 24mg version of this flavor I did not like. And their Virginia Flue Cured flavor is really good at 16mg. I mostly have tried tobacco flavors from these companies.

Abbas The King

Sep 15, 2013
Florida
Abass, I am over in Port Richey, I just list Tampa Bay because then people have some idea where I am. As far a Local Vendors if you get over this way I suggest The Velvet Flame. To PM click on the persons name and a drop down will allow you to choose PM. I do not know of a good tobacco flavor because I found non tobacco were yummy, I like desert flavors, coffee flavors, tea flavors were more to my liking

Awesome! Thank you very much. My girlfriend has family over that way, so I'll be over in that area next week. Much appreciated. Also what flavors do you recommend from Alice in Vaperland? I'll probably pick up a sample pack.

i will be hooked on heather's heavenly vapes for some time. plan on giving backwoods brew a try too. some really good pipe tobacco flavors out there!

I'll have to check them out. Thanks

Abbas The King

Sep 15, 2013
Florida
Mt Baker Vapor is pretty good ejuice, and very good prices considering they are very high quality. They make the juice fresh to order, so you have to let it steep for 1 - 4 weeks depending on the flavor, so you may want to order other brands of juice that does not need steeping. Mine are still steeping from them, and I have not liked all the flavors I ordered from Mt. Baker, but I think all juices are personal preference, so if I really love one flavor, you may hate it.

Elite Vaporworks has also been pretty good. I really liked their "Cowboy" flavor at 12mg nicotine, but the 24mg version of this flavor I did not like. And their Virginia Flue Cured flavor is really good at 16mg. I mostly have tried tobacco flavors from these companies.

For the Mt Baker Vaper product, what would you recommend as far as the PG%/VG%?

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Abbas, Try the bit o everything sampler, I am so glad I did as I tried flavors I would never have thought to even try...out of all the bottles (18 I think) I only found 2 that were not to my liking, I now order a big bottle (have a list with them prioritized) and a couple c-room every week...when I get a better stockpile I will slow down.

I did try a sampler pack from VV, and found that I do not personally care for 100% VG vapes. I may try a few flavors from them in a PG/VG blend later, but for now Alice in Vapeland works for me

Last edited:
DFWVapor liquid is bomb, I've found that its so subjective to each persons test you never know... all i can tell you is what works for me ya know? hmm FivePawns, GoodLifeVapor, and Alice In Vapeland are all awesome juice mixers as far as my taste goes :) best thing to do is get yourself a couple sample packs of flavors that sound good to you!

-Grizzzzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread