Best ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am trying to identify which online merchandisers carry the best quality ejuice. I have come to realize that in most cases you usually will pay for what you get. I have been purchasing ejuice from 1 specific online company for the past year (ecblendflavors.com). Although this juice is good quality and a WIDE variety of flavors, I just would like to see what else is out there. I tend to lean towards tobacco flavored juice which is my preference, but am open to try new flavors. If your looking for excellent quality tobacco flavors with a good selection, ecblendflavors.com is my recommendation. Any input on best flavors and sites would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Giovonni1

I have been staying away from the tobacco flavors since I haven't found any that are similar to the real thing and kind of feel like vaping different flavors keeps me farther away from actually wanting to smoke. If you like those flavors however, I hear Halo has some good ones. I have been liking FivePawns and Vapor Chef as they have some tasty juices.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I haven't purchased premade juice in like 4 months maybe 5, since I started DIY juice. But when I did buy, my favorite juice vendor for taste and quality, was Alien Vapor. Fast shipping, great customer service, and not overly expensive. Flavors were always great from the very fist vape, no steeping seemed required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread